PART-TIME SALES ADVISOR
PART-TIME SALES ADVISOR
Employment Type - Part-Time
Reports to Sales Director
Part of the Retail Sales Team
Part-time - starting mid-August 2022
The position is based in our Atelier located by Nytorget in the heart of Södermalm in Stockholm.
In this role, you will be responsible for retail sales and delivering an elevated customer experience. You will also work closely with our E-commerce team and manage e-com orders, returns, customer service, stock taking, and product claims.
Having a passion for sales and service is a must!
- Daily Report on sales
- Care for and build strong relationships with our customers in the Atelier
- Perform retail sales focusing on the customers’ needs while maximizing sales
- Keep the Atelier and the stock room tidy at all times
- Deliver high-standard customer support and answer questions on our products and on order specifics
- Manage customer claims
- Pick & pack online orders and returns
- Help execute stock takings, deliveries & transfers
WE ARE LOOKING FOR...
- Someone with outstanding interpersonal skills, outgoing, positive, and able to build amazing long-lasting relationships and understand the customer’s needs
- Someone who can provide impeccable service to our customers
- A very well-organized and structured person who can navigate the different tasks and understand those to prioritize and those to plan ahead
- A team player with a desire to collaborate and who thinks work culture is important
- Someone who is solution-oriented and not afraid of challenges
- A great communicator both written and oral in Swedish and English
- Someone ambitious, driven, and who has no problem in taking own initiatives
- Someone who is flexible and enjoys a fast-paced and dynamic workspace that can change day by day
- Retail or customer service experience
- Excellent written and oral English and Swedish communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to problem-solve, proactive and flexible
- Able to work as a team member and build a positive work environment
- Ability to work flexibly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and striving for constant development
- Experience with Microsoft packages is appreciated
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Part Time Sales Advisor".
Please also let us know when you are available.
ABOUT THE BRAND
ATP Atelier was born out of the desire to create shoes and bags that couple contemporary Scandinavian design and authentic Italian craftsmanship. We want to challenge the concept of luxury - to make it smart, not redundant. With a sustainable mindset we set out to create, not just because, but to make a meaningful difference in real women’s lives.
ATP Atelier as a brand and as a company is truly fueled by differences. Our team is built on the basis of people’s contrasting personalities and backgrounds, rather than like-mindedness. We make smart choices from a place of curiosity and humor - our office is characterized by hard work but also warmth and laughter. We bring our hearts to our community and our community to our hearts, without ever compromising on ourselves. Our mission is to inspire women to make smart choices - both for themselves and for the sake of the world they live in.
Our collections are designed in Stockholm and handcrafted in Tuscany, using vegetable-tanned leather. We are proud to have a strong presence in Scandinavia, as well as on a global level, in cities like London, Paris, New York, Tokyo and Sydney. Our collections can be found in the finest department stores and high-end boutiques world-wide.