an American luxury brand known for beautiful, timeless pieces and rich storytelling that evokes optimism and joy. Tory is a fashion designer who draws inspiration from her parents' effortless style, the worlds of travel, art and interiors, and women globally. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty. Empowering women is the company's guiding principle, underpinning the design philosophy and company culture, and driving the work of the Tory Burch Foundation. You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today! Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You are an experienced influencer marketer looking to build a growing program into a powerhouse that exponentially increases our brand reach on social media. You are tapped into fashion and culture and have a strong vision for what makes great influencer content. You have your finger on the pulse of the creator economy and are expert at relationship building and influence. You are collaborative, structured, and results driven. A Day in the Life:
The typical day is... atypical. You might be working to develop an overarching annual or seasonal strategy that leverages the right portfolio of micro, mid-tier, macro, and mega influencers to scale reach for our brand, or creating an influencer campaign for a new product launch, an upcoming store event, or our Fashion Show. Talent is key so you'll spend time negotiating contracts and executing posts with our existing influencers, as well as time thinking ahead by tapping into your networks and exploring new potential influencer relationships. The numbers are always top of mind, so you may be hind sighting a recent campaign, working on key learnings, and preparing a recap you'll present to executive leadership. Coordination is also critical, so you'll meet with the PR, Marketing, and Creative teams to brainstorm and partner on upcoming campaigns. To Land This Role:
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
- B.A. in Communications or relevant Liberal Arts field
- 6+ years in PR, Marketing, or Communications experience
- Existing influencer network across various fashion and cultural verticals
- Familiarity with all social platforms and their content requirements
- Effective budget management skills
- Comprehensive understanding of influencer data, benchmarks, and success metrics
- Strong communication and presentation skills
The Brand & Social Team is a dynamic group of social content makers, influencer marketers, and platform specialists passionate about driving our brand reach, relevance and engagement across the social media ecosystem. With a constant pulse on what's trending and a clear focus on engaging with our existing audience and growing our reach, our team is pivotal in expanding the company's vision, culture and brand to the world. While creativity is key, we also leverage metrics and data to inform our next steps, learning daily from what works best and adjusting as we go along. We work hard and have fun while doing it!How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Compensation Range
The compensation range for this position is 115,000.00 USD - 145,000.00 USD. Our offer will be based on your relevant experience and work location.Benefits Information
We offer a generous set of benefits to help you take care of your heath, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life. Here are highlights of key benefits available to all Tory Burch members that work over 30 hours.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .