PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. Our brand portfolio includes the iconicCALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, ARROW, Warner's, OlgaandGeoffrey Beenebrands, as well as the digital-centricTrue&Co.intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH.
One of PVH's greatest strengths is our people, and our collective desire to create an inclusive workplace environment where every individual is valued and every voice is heard. Our culture is grounded in our company's values and we are cultivating an environment of inclusion, belonging and equity for all to build a better workplace, drive innovation in the marketplace and create positive impacts in our communities. We strive to be an employer of choice to drive fashion forward - for good.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets which include 13 countries with more than 2600 employees is located in Duesseldorf and home to around 500 employees.
We are looking for a Manager Brand Marketing (m/f/x) who will be part of the local Omni-Channel Tommy Hilfiger Brand Marketing Team. As part of the team you drive the local Marketing calendar for the brand Tommy Hilfiger and translate global defined brand strategies into local needs. In this, you are a key partner to our Sales teams as well as central HQ Brand Marketing teams. Your team makes sure to balance the local commercial needs with the brand strategy and to drive - together with our Digital Marketing Team (incl. Content Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Media) as well as our Events & Communication team - 360 degree activations & campaigns at all consumer touchpoints.
As part of the team you independently drive activations, campaigns and projects as well as small cross-functional teams. Tracking business KPI's and identifying additional & new innovative ideas are measuring the success of our work.A day in the life of a Brand Marketing Manager Tommy Hilfiger (m/f/x):
What do we need from you? You have:
- You will drive & manage local consumer centric activations and campaigns for our brand Tommy Hilfiger across all channels (Omni-Channel)
- You will take over first marketing budget planning & tracking for your own projects
- You will drive new ideas and innovations to balance commercial needs with our brand strategy to expand the presence of our brands on a local base
- You will monitor & track your activations/projects by relevant KPI's and ROI's on all channels
- You will monitor product distribution and brand consideration
- You will analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
What you can expect from us:
- At least 3 years professional experience in Marketing, preferred in an international lifestyle brand or FMCG/Retail space
- Strong project management skills & proven experience to drive cross-functional project teams
- Studies of Marketing and/or Business Administration
- Creative and innovate driven marketing mind, with deep understanding of marketing trends
- Strategic, performance and data driven mind-set
- Solution-oriented, pragmatic and commercial mind-set
- Charismatic and communicative people person with strong team spirit
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Very good MS-Office knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A hybrid smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH university
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other well-being initiatives
- During covid-19 crisis the health and safety remains a top priority for PVH. We have issued guidelines and implemented measures for a healthy work environment that we carefully monitor and adapt
PVH is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.