Public Relations Manager, Women's
- Ralph Lauren
- New York, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 21 Oct 2022
- PR & Communications
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration. Any offer of employment is contingent upon proof of full COVID 19 vaccinations upon hire. Accommodations due to medical or religious reasons will be evaluated in compliance with the law.
Manage media activities for Lauren Ralph Lauren fashion and Licensed brands
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
For Lauren Ralph Lauren:
* · Manage strong media relations and contacts for regional editorial/broadcast and commercial-focused national fashion and lifestyle media outlets.
* · Collaborate and manage seasonal global PR strategies and support regional implementation
* · Manage seasonal market appointments, presentations, and press events
* · Work closely with marketing teams to create opportunities with national/regional media partners and tastemakers
* · Collaborate with regional marketing teams for opportunities with the wholesale partnerships
* · Prepare media reporting and archiving
* · Provide seasonal and project orientated competitive analysis reports
* · Write press releases
* · Support tentpole brand initiatives For Licensed Partners:
* · Oversee global communication strategies with licensed brands
* · Create brand synergies, leveraging tentpole brand moments to support licensed portfolio
* · Manage seasonal and initiative-based recaps
* · Prepare press materials and support regional requests
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Experience with a commercial lifestyle brand and managing licensed partners
* Strong relationships with commercial lifestyle and fashion (national & regional) outlets
* Experience working with department store wholesale partners
* Strong understanding of brand positioning and DNA
* Highly motivated and willingness to learn.
* Superior verbal and written communications skills for both internal and external audiences
* Strategic and structured thinking ability.
* Team player with strong social skills.
* Solid understanding of fashion trends and industry.
* Ability to function in a fast - paced environment.
* Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills. #LI-CE1
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert