As Visual Merchandiser you will have the opportunity to create and implement a visual strategy for our stores and ensure that this is in line with the brands identity while always keeping the customer and community first. That is, keeping our stores relevant, engaging, and unique.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
We seek an experienced Visual Merchandiser who can ensure an aligned strategy with other departments and to create visual sketches or photos to be used as guidelines throughout the season.
You will analyse consumer behaviour and sales performance, per category and SKU level and create displays to change sell through as needed and desired by our customers and seasonal campaigns/drops. You will also:
- Ensure the strategy is in line with the store’s brand, products, and target markets
- Develop and implement VM guidelines under the guidance of Brand Department
- Ensure the right instore POS (hangers, vases & screen content)
- Analyse flow of traffic in store to ensure more visibility of displays
- Assist with the design of visual elements
- Produce reports of Store Standards with imagery
- Work in collaboration with Brand and Marketing team to align displays with campaigns
- Build reports after store visits with high quality feedback
- Be aware and provide feedback to improve in store lighting, space and general maintenance
- Develop VM training and standards ensuring all stores are aligned by maintaining constant communication to store managers
- Producing guidelines with photos of visual displays taking into account the buying and capacity of each store
- To maintain an overview of store maintenance and store scent
- Test different visuals and compare results
- Work closely together with the installation team to set up window displays, and in-store displays
- To participate in external pop ups, SiS, events, press appointments and showrooms
- Monitor category performance across all stores and propose changes to the display to ensure spaces are optimal
- To understand and pay attention to what is going on outside of your business (competitors) and identify if any opportunity to be explored further
- Provide training sessions to new hires as well as testing the existing team from time to time.
- Create detailed floor plans for display areas
ARE YOU THE ONE
We seek a customer centric, creative and detail oriented Visual Merchandiser who has 3+ years of experience working in house and is excited about the opportunity to join our Axel Arigato community in our growth phase.
You should be market savvy and able to identify areas and ways of continuous improvement-weather that’s with materials, technology, training etc. We welcome the ‘outside of the box’ ideas – dreamers who are goal oriented are welcome! We also see you as having experience with:
- Creating detailed floor plans for display areas Testing/data analysis Training staff and managers Budgets and providing detail cost plans when needed
READY TO JOIN THE A-TEAM?
Thanks for reading this far-we appreciate it. If this ad sounds like you and you want to learn more and apply, please submit your CV in English before August 15th. Our recruitment process is strictly based on competencies. Therefore, we kindly ask you not to include your picture or age with your application.
As this recruitment is active over the summer, our replies may be delayed. We will get back to all applicants by the end of August.
To see more about our company and careers we welcome you to AXEL ARIGATO - Careers.
OUR VALUES : DROP
Diversity, Respect, Openness and Passion are our values that we live and breathe. They are the foundation for our current state and what we will always bring with us to the future.
Axel Arigato is an equal opportunity employer and we value a diverse workforce and diverse perspectives. We believe that our differences are a strength and that different life experiences and backgrounds are what makes magic happen. We aim for building a platform through the power of community, inclusivity and memorable experiences externally and internally.
Born in 2014 by Creative Director, Max Svärdh and CEO, Albin Johansson, Axel Arigato is a Sweden based contemporary brand that started from an Instagram page and an idea to break into the footwear market.
With deep roots in music, art, architecture and what is contemporary, Axel Arigato has defined itself by offering more than a product. It has been created to leave an experience at the front of mind, whether it’s via stores, online or through events.
Axel Arigato currently has 8 stores, including London, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Munich & Paris with more pending. Expanding from 2 people to now hiring over 100 members of staff in 7 years, Axel Arigato also operates a subsidiary office in London.