- A.W.A.K.E. MODE
- London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 5 Sep 2022
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Sales Administrator Wholesale
In this role you can work remotely and if you have experience in wholesale administration & logistics coordination and you want to join a collaborative, dynamic and energetic team please review the list of responsibilities and qualifications.
In this role you will report to the Wholesale Manager and you will support the Logistics Manager in the daily activities linked to the wholesale sales, customer relations, wholesale shipments and day to day office duties:
Seasonal Sales Campaign Planning
- Sending out the invitations/ market assets and optimizing the market schedule (2 showrooms per year)
- Working closely with the Wholesale Manager to set the seasonal targets and budgets
- Working closely with the Wholesale Manager on new collection pricing and line sheets
- Uploading the collection to the internal order management systems (Zedonk, Joor)
- Following up with the wholesale partners to ensure complete order intake before the set deadline
- Inserting and checking the accuracy of orders in Joor
- Syncing and checking the accuracy of orders In between Joor and Zedonk
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records (order/ shipping/ billing guidelines & contacts, PO numbers)
Performance and Budget Tracking
- Collecting partner sell-through results and planned OTBs for upcoming seasons
- Working closely with the Wholesale Manager to compile seasonal sales reports
Wholesale Shipments and Returns
- Assisting with wholesale shipments coordinated in conjunction with Logistics Manager
- Assisting with wholesale export documentation (Certificates of Origin, tickets, product description forms)
- Keeping track of wholesale delivery status and reporting issues to the Logistics Manager
- Organization and tracking of wholesale partner returns, communicating with the relevant departments to ensure smooth processes
- Directing feedback and important notifications or requests from wholesale partners to relevant departments
- Ensuring that all the required forms are completed and shared with the partners before the deadline
- Assisting with the organization and shipment of personal orders
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks (flight/ hotel booking, agenda planning, sending out company details to wholesale partners, etc)
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL SET REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent technical knowledge of Joor and Zedonk
- Luxury segment experience within employment history and/ or experience in a similar role
- A solid understanding of the wholesale sales cycle and it's critical path
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure during peak periods
- High attention to detail and ability to present the data with the utmost accuracy in a simple and summarized manner
- You will be directly reporting to the Wholesale Manager
- You will be working closely with logistics, production and finance teams
- Possibility to work 100% remotely
MINDSET AND WORK ATTITUDE:
You share our brand philosophy and corporate culture, where everyone is valuable and important; where each day we bring kindness and positivity to our working environment. We take care of one another and help each other. We take pride in our work, and respect each other’s efforts and time. Everyone is extremely result oriented and sees no boundaries of their job description to make sure their work is completed to the best possible outcome and high standard of quality.
OUR OFFER & COMMITMENT
A career at A.W.A.K.E. MODE will feel different. We thrive on our individual differences and diversity because as a team, we are united by our shared values and mutual respect. Working with us you will feel empowered, valued and free to be yourself in a safe and supportive environment. Working remotely will give additional benefits but at the same time we ensure you are part of the team by open nonhierarchical communication with an entrepreneurial approach.
There’s no doubt we expect the best from our people and even the occasional extra mile. In return, your dedication and commitment to the continued success of the company will be rewarded with a market conform remuneration for this position.
In the world driven by fast-changing trends A.W.A.K.E. MODE seeks to create one of a kind, mindfully crafted, and responsibly produced pieces, adaptable to fit into daily life, making it joyful and special.
A.W.A.K.E. MODE aims to offer a subtle yet distinct narrative where clothing doesn’t only carry a functional and decorative meaning, but acts as intellectual and emotional stimuli.
A.W.A.K.E. MODE delivers a sophisticated avant-garde wardrobe for a modern woman with the aim of celebrating femininity and creating a sense of unique beauty, emotion and empowerment.
8 Wellington Court
6 Shelton Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert