This position will work alongside and assist the PD Manager on the development of the accessories collection at JW Anderson.
- Assisting the Accessories Product Development Manager for all the technical sheets for the bags, shoes and jewellery for JW Anderson's collections.
- Assist on comments on prototypes, SMS launch after approval: work on tech packs.
- Participate in the research of new materials and techniques for the new ideas supporting the design team.
- Help ensuring all samples are received on time and preparing deliveries to factories and suppliers.
- Supporting manufacturers with technical issues during production.
- In part responsible for entering all raw material and product IDs in RLM ahead of the sales.
- Quality control checks - Assist on invoices and ensuring budget tracker is updated on a regular basis.
- Active participation in the show.
- Awareness of the end to end Critical Path and key milestones.
- Understanding quality standards, functionality (including consistency and standardisation) and end use.
- Co-operation with the Production Department, building spec sheets for handovers.
- Product Development experience specifically within Leather Goods/ Footwear and Jewellery essential.
- Capability knowledge of vendors and vendor management.
- Capability of working with multiple projects & cross functional teams; partnering closely with the Design team.
- Solution orientated – problem solver, flexible and adaptable, resilient.
- Strong time management skills.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong IT skills including Office (Excel mainly), Illustrator and Photoshop. Knowledge of RLM systems would be a plus.
- Fluent in Spanish and Italian would be a plus.