an American luxury brand known for beautiful, timeless pieces and rich storytelling that evokes optimism and joy. Tory is a fashion designer who draws inspiration from her parents' effortless style, the worlds of travel, art and interiors, and women globally. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty. Empowering women is the company's guiding principle, underpinning the design philosophy and company culture, and driving the work of the Tory Burch Foundation. You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today! Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth and provide access to ongoing training and career development programs.
- We want your workday to work for you so we support our teams with flexible scheduling, including three-day workweeks.
- Your comfort is key so it's Casual Friday every day of the week at our state-of-the-art, climate-controlled facility.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You take pride in being in charge of scheduling and coordinating all outbound shipments for Domestic/International and retail/whole freight. You have a proven track record with preparing documents, maintaining shipping files, and always ensuring items are shipped in a timely manner. In Addition, you look forward in being a liaise for our import/export team at corporate that will handle all international shipments and documents. A sense of humor is a plus! A Day in the Life:
The typical day is...atypical. You might run all open pick ticket reports to be sure all cartons are shipped before cancel date, create shipments/loads and prepare documents for all outbound shipments ie: BOL, Manifests, Packing Lists, Invoices, keep warehouse staff aware of all prioritized shipments daily, and contact carriers for shipments that are ready to be arranged for pick-up. In addition you may be tasked with trouble shooting loads, fulfillment of equipment needs and/or issues, and process shipments shipping via FedEx, DHL, and UPS to move goods and provide warehouse team with shipping labels and documents. T he consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence. To Land This Role:
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
- H.S. Diploma required
- Knowledge of Vendor Compliance Routing guides and requirements.
- Prior experience with Domestic and International document preparation.
- Wholesale shipping experience required
- Must possess strong Computer and Communications skills
- Must exhibit a keen attention to detail and analytical abilities
Our state-of-the-art Distribution Center in Atlanta is operated by a team of critical thinkers and problem solvers committed to providing best-in-class service to our customers.We are collaborative, dedicated and passionate about optimizing and improving our processes to ensure that our products arrive at their destination on time and that the customer experience is on brand. While the pace can be fast, the friendships we form here are, too; our DC is a warm and welcoming environment with excellent opportunities for growth. We are proud to be an Employer of Choice in the area —come join us!How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .