Made to Measure (MTM) Specialist Prada Bal Harbour
To operate to the Made to Measure Service in store, increasing the business and improving sales performance in compliance with corporate provisions and standards.
To develop the MTM service by presenting and proposing the Service to customers and by providing the information and the basic training required to the store staff so that they can effectively propose the service too.
- In charge of providing the service to the MTM client, from measurement taking to finished product delivery.
- Point of reference for both local and HQ functions, sharing feedback about the products and the customer’s needs, he is able to analyze the particularities of the market in terms of trends, positioning of competitors and characteristics of the clientele and continuously transfers significant information to the office.
- In charge of the administration work related to the MTM service.
- Ensures the follow up of any order progress and update the customer.
- Proactively participates in the organization and execution of MTM events, in collaboration with the relevant Store and Corporate functions.
- In charge of the in store training for this specific product category.
Collaborates with the Visual Merchandiser sharing the main needs to ensure the correct rotation of seasonal products, product displays inside the shop and in the shop windows based on the sales results.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Client Advisor with a solid experience in MTM and tailoring
Strong knowledge of the men’s product both from a technical standpoint and for selling purposes
Attitude and ability to convey information and knowledge to co-workers and customers
A specific training on MTM must be scheduled with the local and central MTM team
In store-service oriented
Customer centric approach
Engaging with strong interpersonal and communication skills
English is a must other languages are a plus