Tiffany & Co… the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For over 180 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as as a Merchandising intern for 6 months.
The Merchandising Intern will support the Merchandising Manager primarily with the High Jewellery category co-ordination. In partnership with market and zone cross-functional team, the Merchandising Intern will support the Merchandising Manager in their role of developing and executing the UK & Ireland merchandising strategy for Tiffany & CO. with a retail first mentality and client centric approach.
- Co-ordination for HJ Sales updates and tracking across the EMEA Region
- Assist in organising movement of Travelling Collections across the markets and help assist reporting on performance.
- Partner with Operations, Retail teams and Logistics to manage product and coordinate domestic and international shipments for Events.
- Support Merchandising Manager with analysis, and other presentation materials.
- Maintain reports and supporting analytics for key product initiatives
- Assist with client requests/sold orders from Retail teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication and diplomacy skills
- Process-oriented with sound decision-making skills
- Possess overall luxury aesthetic sensibility
- Self-motivated with a strong drive for achievement
- Proven ability to function effectively in a highly dynamic team environment (ability to multi-task is essential)
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Windows environment with adaptability to new software
- Fluent in English
- Prior Merchandising or Retail experience would be beneficial, preferably in a luxury brand
- Knowledge of basic retail concepts and calculations preferred