Visual Display Coordinator
4 days left
- Coordinator / Executive
Working alongside the U.K. Visual Merchandising & Display Manager and Visual Designer, the primary function of this role is to bring to life on brand windows and internal displays to an exceptional standard.
Please view our careers page to find out more about our company culture and the benefits we can offer you - https://www.paulsmith.com/uk/careers
• Coordinate and plan the installation of monthly window concepts; ensuring that they run to the schedule as outlined by the UK manager.
• Coordinate between Paul Smith departments and external suppliers to bring everything together.
• Research and order all Display & VM materials, including mannequins and window props. Maintain strong working relationships with our external suppliers.
• Oversee the departments critical path and be an initial point of contact within the business and externally on all matters relating to the UK and Danish windows and displays.
• Collaborate on new window & VM ideas. Carry out research and comparative shops to always know what is happening in the retail and design landscape.
• Support all members of the UK VM/Windows department with VM/Window installations and mannequin dressing when necessary.
• Support globally by pulling together PDF’s with approved window concepts and finished windows.
• Monitor costs and maintain the Purchase Order process for accounting and budget related purposes. Always working to the most cost effectively solution.
• Be able to cover for the Visual Designer and U.K. manager in their absence by running the team’s rota and being able to mock-up windows so that the team can continue to function to a high standard at all times.
• Manage the Kean street storage space, liaising with relevant departments to keep the space functioning well. Categorise old props for future use and find ways to responsibly recycle old props in line with the company’s sustainability statement.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Highly proficient experience of display work.
• Previous credible experience of working in a Visual Merchandising or Display in the luxury or high-end retail environment.
• Experience of prop design/creation and installations.
• Desirable to hold a degree in Visual Merchandising or fashion related subject.
• Excellent planning, prioritisation, and organisation skills. Able to work to strict deadlines.
• Able to liaise effectively with different departments and suppliers.
• Hold the ability to build strong working relationships and communicate with people at all levels internally and externally.
• Have an appreciation of colour & imagery and have spatial awareness.
• Self-motivated, proactive and keep calm under pressure.