At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.JOB PURPOSE
The Online to Offline/Omnichannel team are a cross disciplinary programme team within the Digital organisation. We are focused on providing best in class customer experiences, with an emphasis on omnichannel journeys including online to offline services, last mile excellence, maximising product availability, and clienteling.
In this role you will drive a customer first culture at all levels and be accountable for the performance and user adoption of online to offline initiatives across the business. You will focus on improving performance against qualitative and quantitative metrics to drive a best in class customer experience. Supporting with a data driven mindset, you will help the wider team to take decisions and articulate actionable insights to drive growth across the organisation.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partnering closely with commercial, supply chain and retail teams to drive omnichannel growth by driving KPIs
- Generate weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting and analysis on O2O services and KPI's to understand customer's needs across different markets & identify opportunities for growth
- Attend regional trade meetings, presenting O2O results and actions
- Partner closely with the central and local finance teams, providing analysis and support to aid forecasts
- Work with product managers, central retail and regional operational teams to build and execute user adoption plans for new features
- Identify potential opportunities to improve efficiency, performance or user adoption using examples of best practice from other organisations
- Drive customer satisfaction, experience and operational metrics, identifying root causes and providing recommendations on how to improve (people, process, communication).
- Lead central and regional teams on implementing operational change, leading with a continuous improvement methodology across the organisation
- Leading all conversations with data
- Analytical, good numerical skills and detail oriented
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork
- Ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and their relevance to the marketplace
- Bachelor's Degree (fields of Statistics, Mathematics, Information Systems, Economics and Business or Computer Science preferred)
- Previous retail, digital or trading experience in related area
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.