PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. Our brand portfolio includes the iconicCALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, ARROW, Warner's, OlgaandGeoffrey Beenebrands, as well as the digital-centricTrue&Co.intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH.
One of PVH's greatest strengths is our people, and our collective desire to create an inclusive workplace environment where every individual is valued and every voice is heard. Our culture is grounded in our company's values and we are cultivating an environment of inclusion, belonging and equity for all to build a better workplace, drive innovation in the marketplace and create positive impacts in our communities. We strive to be an employer of choice to drive fashion forward - for good.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets which include 13 countries with more than 2600 employees is located in Duesseldorf and home to around 500 employees.
We`re searching for talented individuals with a performance driven mindset and solid sales experience that will be responsible for the planning, implementation and delivery of the wholesale strategy and driving profitable and sustainable market share for your customers in an allocated area. Due to market and customer needs the Area Manager will impact the representative collection and seasonal highlight capsules. Your place of residence should ideally be Munich, Stuttgart or the surrounding area. A day in the life of an Area Manager Calvin Klein Underwear South-West Germany (m/f/x):
What do we need from you? You have:
- You will frequently travel within the region and acquire important wholesale customers
- You will constantly communicate and interact closely with the customers (new and existing)
- You will create assortments for each customer and market needs
- You will analyze customers performance to detect additional business opportunities
- You will plan budgets for each season
- You will analyze bestsellers to recommend direct sale potentials
- You will take part at strategy meetings with customers in order to evolve a partner strategy, tap their full potential and ensure a holistic sell in and sell out performance
What you can expect from us:
- A post-secondary education or post graduate diploma in business economics
- Profound work experience in Sales, Retail, E-Com or Omni-Channel
- A deep knowledge and insight into the market and competitors in the fashion industry
- A divisional related product knowledge would be a plus
- Strong sales and negotiation skills and natural desire for improving solutions across people, processes and systems
- A hands-on mentality in working with frequently changing tools and software's to translate work resources into efficiency
- The possibility to work locally in your region and the opportunity to visit our beautiful head office which is located at the famous Medienhafen in the heart of Duesseldorf on a regular basis
- A hybrid smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH university
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other well-being initiatives
- During covid-19 crisis the health and safety remains a top priority for PVH. We have issued guidelines and implemented measures for a healthy work environment that we carefully monitor and adapt
PVH is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.