About PVH Corp.
PVH is the growth platform forCalvin KleinandTOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.About Tommy Hilfiger
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's most recognized premium lifestyle brands, uplifting and inspiring consumers since 1985. The brand creates iconic style, which comes alive at the intersection of the classic and the new, co-created with people who are shaping culture around the world.
TOMMY HILFIGER celebrates the essence of classic American style with a modern twist. Tommy Hilfiger offers premium quality and value to consumers worldwide under the TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS lifestyles, with a breadth of collections including men's, women's and kids' sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. Tommy Hilfiger has an unwavering commitment to sustainability and inclusivity.
Global retail sales of TOMMY HILFIGER products were approximately $9.3 billion in 2021 and the brand is powered by more than 16,000 associates worldwide - present in 100 countries and more than 2,000 retail stores, including its largest global flagship store at tommy.com. PVH acquired Tommy Hilfiger in 2010 and continues to oversee a focused approach to growing the brand's worldwide relevance, presence, and long term growth.The Team
The Tommy Hilfiger global & PVH EMEA visual merchandising, display & windows department is a creative hub within omni-channel organisation. This department oversees the creative strategy, development, and execution of product presentation across Tommy Hifliger global, Calvin Klein EMEA, and heritage brand and all points of sale. This includes full price retail stores, franchise locations, wholesale shop-in-shops, concession, and outlet channels. The Tommy Hilfiger global team sets global direction and works collaboratively with two other regional hubs in: New York and Hong Kong. To extend this outreach the team is set-up to also support the needs of local markets across Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. This team works in parallel with the global marketing team on a 360 concept and consumer messaging approach. The Calvin Klein regional team collaborates with the New York global headquarters on adapted direction to support the EMEA business needs. This includes visual merchandising, campaign roll out, and display strategies across the region. This team works in collaboration with numerous functions across the omni-channel business as well as local markets. The team environment is collaborative, dynamic, innovative, resourceful, open and respectful.
The Tommy Hilfiger global & PVH EMEA visual merchandising, display & windows teams are responsible for creating and communicating all Visual Merchandising tools including all seasonal guidelines, principles, and training tools for all divisions across the Tommy Hilfiger global, Calvin Klein EMEA, and heritage brands. Tools that will help provide a look and feel that represent both brands and protects its core DNA and ensures that retail/franchise stores, shop-in-shops, and outlets are delivering premium consumer experience through dynamic product presentation. This is supported by strong collaboration with store concept & design, marketing, merchandising, markets and all areas of the omni-channel team to ensure that the omni-channel visual merchandising, display, and windows strategy, the countries and point of sale needs are met.The Position
The Senior Specialist VM Creative Elements, will report into the Manager Visual Experience TH Global.
In this role you will oversee the roll-out of seasonal and non-seasonal VM activations in our retail and wholesale environments. As well as contributing to the creative concepts, you will manage budget, planning and logistical implementation, acting as a key partner to our global markets.Key Responsibilities
- Drive the planning and rollout of in-store activations in retail and wholesale environments
- Ensure deliverables meet budget and timeline
- Maintain the calendar for in-store activations in close partnership with the Windows and Communications teams
- Ensure that the store tiering framework is implemented in any VM in-store activations while understanding and leveraging global and local timelines
- Brainstorm projects with key stakeholders, considering creative and business objectives
- Collaborate with graphic designers to create and deliver assets
- Establish and maintain cross-functional collaborations with internal and external key stakeholders
- Collaborate with local teams and vendors to arrange installation details across all markets
- Give hands on support during in-store concepts installation
- 5/6 years relevant experience in the creative industry or fashion industry
- Degree in interior design, architecture, project management or related studies
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong eye for details as well as fashion and retail trends
- Ability to conceptualise ideas
- Ability to building cross functional relationships and good collaboration skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects and work streams
- Excellent communication skills, perfect command of English language (spoken & written)
- Ability to quickly adapt if needed to fast paste projects and workload changes
- High knowledge of MS office, Keynote and Adobe Suite software
Note: this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs to the organisation.What You Can Expect from Us
- Work Smart Program:hybrid work, flex hours, work from anywhere4 weeks a year, home office allowance and meeting freeFridays
- One of a kind Campus:state-of-the-art collaboration spaces, restaurant with premium buffet, takeaway deli, barista coffee bars, skybar and rooftop garden
- Health & Well-being:People's Place gym,sports clubs, nutritional coaching, meditation studio, headspace subscription, rooftop yoga and mental health days
- Social events:Thursday socials, pub quizzes, annual themed events, sample sales and market launches
- PVH University:learning and development programsto leverage yourprofessional and personal goals
- How we support you:onsite parking, bike garages, commuting allowances, Employee Assistance Programs, pension schemes and discount on our brands Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein to name a few!
Our Talent Acquisition will share our full benefits overview at the offer stage.
PVH Europe and ourbrands,TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.#LI-GV2#LI-Hybrid