With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence. POSITION OBJECTIVE:
This position will contribute to ongoing omni-channel campaigns. This role will strategize, plan and concept into content, monthly, for email, paid media, site, direct mail and in store channels. The primary focus of this role will be to ensure the distinct and brand right voice and tone is brought into the copy direction across all channels.FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position may be found in multiple departments. Some duties may vary.
- Plans and concepts monthly omni-channel content.
- Ensures the brand voice is reflected in all customer touchpoints.
- Brings togetherthe editorial content pipeline, messaging, and hierarchy in close partnership with the Copy Manager.
- Implement SEO best practices.
- Writes email, paid media, mailer, in store marketing copy.
- Executes content audits to keep content fresh, relevant, and updated in partnership with cross functional partner.
- Supports personalized, targeted marketing journeys and narratives when integrated into communication strategies.
- Provides messaging and content recommendations based on analytics and hindsight and help educate the teams.
- Establishes strong relationships across the business to recognize and capitalize on story ideas and thought leadership.
- Gains alignment on editorial and messaging strategies monthly with cross functional partners.
- Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicatingexpectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
- BA/BS degree required, preferablyin Journalism, Communication, English, or Liberal Arts
- 5+ years of agency or (in-house) content, editorial or fashion experience preferred
- Portfolio of highly creative work
- MAC proficiency including Adobe Suitesand Microsoft Officeand can easily adapt to content management systems.
- Excellent writing, grammar, editing and proofreading skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong grasp of how to use different online platforms for applicable content and copy
- Keen eye for copy/art relationship
- Collaborative, flexible, and creative
- Problem-solving skills and leadership thinking
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.