Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
The Fall 2022 - Marketing & Communications Intern
will support the overall needs of the team with strong support on all retail, wholesale, email and PR related topics. Including but not limited to benchmarking, email planning, creative analysis, creating presentations, in store events, influencer campaigns, media programs, etc.
As a Fall 2022 Marketing & Communications Intern:
What you can expect:
- You must be able to work on location, 20-24 hours per week
- The rate of pay will be $15 per hour
- Must commit to working the full Fall term
- This position is not eligible for relocation
- All candidates should be aware thatHUGO BOSScurrently maintains a policy, requiring all employees to be fully COVID vaccinated (which includes a booster shot). Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated by their start date.HUGO BOSSis an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons where it is not an undue hardship to the Company to do so as provided under federal, state and local law. In addition,HUGO BOSSwill provide additional accommodations consistent with the requirements of NY state vaccination law.
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department's activities
- Supporting marketing team in organizing various projects to support the business across digital, retail, wholesale & CRM.
- Supporting the PR/Communications team in organizing various projects to support increase brand awareness through influencer campaigns, media pitching, press releases, media programs, etc.
- Prepare Marketing & Communications presentations and collect necessary reporting from all team members
- Work with Marketing & Communications team to manage brand and marketing initiatives.
- Develop and execute campaigns.
- Available 3 days a week for the Fall 2022 semester, on location
- Excellent analytical skills
- Outgoing and proactive personality (out of the box thinker)
- Strong communication skills
- Highly proficient with MS Office, especially in PowerPoint & Excel
- Potentially eligible for school credit
- Fun and collaborative work environment
- Generous employee discount
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.