Store Manager Outlet - La Roca Village
To promote, as Brand Ambassador, the brand loyalty of customers oriented to the purchase of luxury goods (including Top Clients and VIPs) with a proactive commercial attitude. To ensure, in compliance with the directions set by the Headquarters the achievement of set objectives and a correct Outlet management.
- Keep up-to- date on the fashion and luxury world, monitoring the activities of competitors and conveying the information acquired to the team.
- Represent the Company image in terms of his/her own standing, grooming and of the staff entrusted.
- Guarantee an excellent welcoming service and supervise sales in order to ensure customer satisfaction and maintenance of the quality standards required.
- Manage and solve any critical issues or disputes connected with the selling process.
- In charge of human resources selection for the Outlet in coordination with the relevant HR function.
- Manage the work team, assigning focused objectives and workloads, coordinating the activities and monitoring results in order to guarantee their constant professional growth.
- Is aware of and comply with labor and commercial laws.
- Constantly interact with the team in order to guarantee a correct flow of information on the store performance.
- Know and comply with safety measures for the protection of the Personnel and the clients.
PRODUCT AND VISUAL DISPLAY
- Take care of the store image and comply with the guidelines and standards set by the Management in terms of product and display.
- Monitor the stock and verify the alignment between stock and business potential of the store in a functional and effective way to the sale.
- Comply with all the measures required to guarantee that good care is taken for valuable products and materials available in the store, in cooperation with the Stock Manager.
- Supervise and control the activities connected with year-end, sector and rotation stock takes by product category, with responsibility over the relevant results.
- Supervise the product packaging and positioning for the protection of corporate assets.
- Monitor the correct distribution of resources in the store in order to prevent any thefts.
- Transfer the knowledge of Company procedures to his/her own team and take care of their correct enforcement.
- Liaise with the Management for the communication and management of any loss (product and money thefts, etc.).
- Verify the correct enforcement of security procedures (managing the store keys, securing the store safe, etc.).
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Experience of at least 1-3 years in similar positions in structured environments
Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Excel, PowerPoint) and business management systems (SAP)
Accurate, flexible and goal-oriented
Leadership and very good team coordination skills
Well-organized and strong focus on details
Natural capacity to welcome customers
Very good standing
Fluent spoken English expected.