Paid Media Manager
As one of the world’s most prolific polluters, and with 85% of all textiles ending up in landfill, the fashion industry’s detrimental impact is vast, and improving the way it operates will make a huge, positive difference to the future of our planet.
OMNES means ‘all’. It’s our name because we are all in this together. We created OMNES to help change the way you shop, wear and think about clothing. And to encourage the rest of the industry to do it, too.
We want to do fashion differently.
We want to make it better.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team.
- Develop, manage, and execute all OMNES online digital marketing strategy and channels
- Responsible for developing and growing paid social, PPC, display, affiliates, CRM, remarketing and SEO
- Manage daily, weekly, and monthly spend across all channels with a keen focus on improving ROAS and achieving forecasts
- Plan and book promotional activity across all channels
- Work with the marketing team to plan and execute a marketing strategy
- Have hands-on experience running and growing social media channels from scratch to six-figure following
- Come up with creative ideas for paid marketing content
- Must have experience in a high-growth environment
- Very hands on with the ability to be reactive and multi-task
- Responsible for all channel reporting
- Work alongside the e-commerce team to make sure the website is fully optimized for performance and traffic
- Experience of working in a fast-paced/high-growth environment would be desirable.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience of digital marketing and CRM
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Proven experience of managing third party suppliers
- Self-motivated, detail orientated and able to prioritise workloads efficiently, effectively delivering projects according to tight deadlines