The Regional Operations Manager provides strategic operational and sales support for the NYC Market. This position will lead and coordinate the communication and in market implementation of global and regional directives and reports into the Market Vice President. The role will ensure consistency and compliance in retail, events and pop up stores in market. The role will be responsible for creating strong partnerships with store management teams and functional groups to create regional alignment, standardization of store operational processes and procedures resulting in improved efficiencies, effective sales support and a luxury client experience. Job Responsibilities:
- Partner with MVP and retail management on addressing operational questions or concerns on policy/procedures, including assisting with sales transactions and processing issues to ensure a luxury client experience.
- Align NYC market with Global and regional policies and procedures, advocate for operational support as needed and streamline operational tasks.
- Identify opportunities, where feasible, to align the Flagship with Global and regional policies and procedures.
- Conduct store visits on a regular basis to evaluate and monitor standards, assist as needed with special projects and implementations, as well as perform audits and training.
- Escalate IT issues as necessary and follow-up with regional support to resolve in timely manner
- Partner with Flagship VP and Flagship facilities team to prioritize requests and implement best practices.
- Communicate and partner with Flagship renovation team any operational changes impacted by renovation plans and document in SOP
- Ensure standardization of current and new processes to achieve consistency across stores.
- Identify opportunities for business process improvements to maximize resources in store (such as supply ordering and collateral management) and achieve alignment with Company strategies. Provide feedback and suggestions through established procedures.
- Execute, instruct, and communicate to all market stores on special projects, procedural changes, and new systems implementations.
- Ensure FOH store presentation consistently meets established standards of our luxury brand.
- Check that all stores are clean, organized, and free of clutter and the BOH is efficiently managed to support all selling opportunities.
- Partner with regional and operations corporate support groups to establish best practices
- Oversee and monitor operational procedures to ensure market compliance (i.e. inventory accuracy, cycle counts, audit reports, POS processing, merchandise transfers, repair processing and maintenance, borrowed merchandise, missing assets, Retail Controls Checklist, CODC, etc.)
- Assess gaps in operational knowledge of store teams to identify training needs and develop solutions in partnership zone operations team.
- Coordinate training efforts and confirm execution for compliance, procedural changes, and new systems implementations.
- Share feedback related training and instructional resources and practices to develop consistency within and across markets.
- College Degree
- Five Years Retail Experience, Luxury preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Inventory Management Background
- Multiple Retail Locations oversight