Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The Analytics Analyst, Business Partner Direct to Consumer (DTC) requires creative and collaborative working with the DTC business teams helping them to use analytics to unlock insights and achieve their business goals. It also involves evangelizing effective and consistent reporting practices and promoting better understanding of data and analytics among the DTC business teams. Based in the London / Greater London area the Analytics Analyst, Business Partner will work closely with the DTC business teams and IT partners to supports in delivering analytics value to DTC stakeholders and ensuring consistency and fidelity of analytics tools.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Develop strong partnerships with key business partners: Function as a liaison between key power users in DTC business teams and the Analytics team to assist in documenting business use cases, identifying reporting gaps and enhancement opportunities. Generate recommendations and solutions by being curious, collaborative and innovative.
* Encourage Data Confidence: Partner with business stakeholders and IT partners to ensure thorough and timely response to reporting questions, concerns and suggestions.
* Create visualizations and tell great stories with data: Communicate insights in a way that invites understanding and compels action across multiple levels of the organization. Identify and execute opportunities for enhancements with our current reporting suite.
* Drive Analytics initiatives through the development lifecycle and ensure successful embedding of new solutions in the business process. Partner with business teams to define and document business requirements, decompose initiatives into workable increments, complete functional testing and facilitate timely user acceptance testing. Ensure solutions meet the business definition of 'done' and achieve expected level of usage.
* Educate and train: Be curious and knowledgeable about reporting initiatives and tools and how to leverage them. This includes working with business stakeholders to improve data and reporting business processes.
* Become a data and analytics evangelist: This role will promote the available data and analytics capabilities and expertise to business unit stakeholders and educate them in leveraging these capabilities in achieving their business goals.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Proven record and experience with emphasis on quantitative skills in economics, marketing and business preferred.
* 2+ full performance cycles of work experience in a corporate or business facing function working in retail, ecommerce or related field with analytical or business intelligence experience preferred
* Gather, manipulate, and interpret data at a low level of detail and synthesize into actionable business recommendations for leadership team.
* Experience or working knowledge of analytics reporting tools like Microstrategy, Power BI or QlikView.
* Excel skills are required - Intermediate level is essential - or advanced is a plus.
* Experience working with JIRA or other issue and project tracking software is a plus.
* Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills. Interpersonal Skills and Characteristics
* Experience supporting and working across both technical and non-technical stakeholders
* Comfortable communicating verbally and in writing with stakeholders at all levels and roles within the company.
* Is a confident, energetic self-starter, with strong interpersonal skills.
* Has good judgment, a sense of urgency and has demonstrated commitment to high standards of ethics, regulatory compliance, customer service and business integrity.
* Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
* Ability to communicate complex business / technical challenges in a simplified manner.