Retail Training Manager (m/f/d)
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an experienced Retail Training Manager (m/f/d)to join our Global Retail Communications, Training & Development team with the focus on Menswear and Onboarding.
What you can expect:
- Drive retail performance, consistency, execution and optimization through support and lead of global and cross functional initiatives
- Further develop our global HUGO BOSS Retail Academy (onboarding training) & University training programs
- Enhance all training initiatives with regards to BOSS Menswear e.g. alteration, suit, casual, sportswear
- Continuously evaluate and monitor effectiveness and sustainability of trainings
- Develop innovative and solution oriented training initiatives / tools to optimize global retail processes and consistency that drive dynamic retailing, commerciality, customer centricity, customer experience and sustainable growth
- Prepare, deliver and follow-up on training initiatives / workshops in all regions
- Observe and coach retail employees on the POS to ensure consistently high customer service and behaviors which are demonstrated in all aspects of customer interaction
- Enable of own Retail Trainers to ensure strategic approach of HUGO BOSS customer service excellence
- Boost a retail mindset and behavior through training initiatives
- Demonstrated experience of retail - ideally in Fashion Retail
- University degree in business, economics, psychology or adult education would be an advantage
- Knowledge of e-learning development and state of the art training tools
- Strong experience in the creating, delivering and implementing (virtual) trainings for retail employee using multiple media, leading and executing global projects and teams
- Fluent in English and preferable as a second language (spoken and written) as well as advanced MS Office skills and ideally coding of e-learnings
- Strong communication, methodical and presentation skills, high levels of emotional intelligence, strong customer centricity / retail commerciality
- Strong organizational skills, structured work approach with attention to detail
- Strong ability to be flexible and adaptable to the needs of the business
- Excellent follow-up, organizational skills, project management skills and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team, solution-oriented approach, effective time management
- Self-confident and positive demeanor, engaging personality in an international environment
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert