Junior QA Engineer
Hush is a fast-growing fashion and lifestyle brand, founded 18 years ago by Mandy Watkins and now established as one of the UK’s leading online fashion retailers. We employ around 150 staff in our head office and across 30 John Lewis concessions, creating and selling a beautiful range of women’s clothing and accessories that are characterised by an elegant simplicity and laidback sense of style. Despite the challenges to the retail industry over the past 2 years, hush has continued grow – but our company culture still reflects our entrepreneurial roots and relaxed aesthetic – we love hard-working and talented people with a can-do attitude and a passion for what they do.
We are looking for a Junior QA Engineer with a solid technical background who is passionate about Fashion and would like to bootstrap their career in a supportive and caring environment. You will be the of the first talents to join the newly created Engineering Team. You will report directly to our new Head of Engineering, keen on creating a kind and diverse team culture.
- Working with the business and analysing requirements to define test scripts.
- Championing automation and contributing to the existing test suite.
- Estimating test activity.
- Improving the test coverage for core user journeys.
- Executing test scripts manually.
- Writing documentation for existing and new processes.
- Ease in debugging applications using webkit developer tools.
- Understanding of API specification.
- Good collaboration and writing skills.
- Thrive to learn and finding joy in helping others
Detail experience level, industry background, specific technical and soft skills, systems exposure required. Indicate whether essential or desirable. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications are encouraged from individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships