Buying Admin Assistant
1 day left
- Full Time
Job Role: Buying Admin Assistant
Reporting to: Assistant Buyer
Location: Head Office, West London
Contract type: Full Time, 1 year fixed-term contract
Workplace Type: On-site
Closing Date: 12/08/2022
ME+EM is one of the UK’s fastest-growing luxury fashion brands. As a direct-to-consumer business we operate in a truly multi-channel sense with six London stores, as well as concessions in Harrods and Selfridges, supporting a rapidly expanding global digital business. In the past 12 months sales have more than doubled to over £50m, and we now sell in more than 75 countries.
We are an entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate group of people. We work hard, are enthusiastic to learn and aren't afraid to take risks. Everyone contributes to our success at all levels, and that's precisely what makes being a member of the team so rewarding.
Our goal is to make ME+EM as diverse and inclusive as we possibly can and so, with that in mind, we have put into place processes and targets to help us achieve that goal. We make sure everyone has a voice with annual engagement surveys, employee-led committees, focus groups and quarterly town hall meetings. We pride ourselves on being approachable, supportive, and welcoming and ensure that everyone’s hard work is rewarded.
Purchase order Management:
- Ensuring all information is gathered in a timely fashion for the PO’s to be raised (size breakdown created/ cost
information / bar code information etc)
- To accurately raise the PO’s in accordance with the critical path.
- To accurately amend all PO’s to reflect any changes made during the product process.
- Ensure GS1 Bar code sheet is updated and cross referenced (daily) with Labelon and suppliers bar code orders are accurate .
- Create the commodity codes for all styles being delivered.
- Sample Management
- Log all samples received at head office in the sample tracker (proto, fit, shoot, press) from the suppliers/ warehouse and distribute accordingly.
- Ensure all fit samples (and any additional reference samples) are prepared and on the fit rail in advance of the fit meetings.
- Ensure all the proto/ meeting samples are steamed and presented on a rail in advance of the meetings.
- Send all samples back to the supplier/ warehouse in a timely fashion.
- Collate bulk samples or fabric/ yarns for retouches’ following the Book Shoots
- Collate previous fit samples/ archive for the Design & Technical team when requested.
- Sample Housekeeping – including sample sales & archiving.
- Create and manage a ‘Press Tracker’ with all samples logged in and out.
Pre Prod & Shoot Sample Management:
- Print the Pre prod sheets & pull out all the required samples
- Ensure the Pre production meeting samples are steamed, labelled and presented on a rail, in order, in advance of the meetings.
- Pull out all the supporting accessories for the pre prod/ shoot
- Ensure the Studio is set up for the pre prod meeting
- Attend the pre prod meeting to create the contact sheet.
- Pack up samples for the shoot, ensuring the product is well protected.
- Attend the shoots to support the Producer, ensuring all samples are steamed, labels removed, outfits organised in priority order and style notes are followed, unpacking & repacking all samples.
- Receive the samples back from the shoot and log in accordingly.
- Send relevant photo shoot samples to ‘Twenty Twenty’
- Create and support the updates of the Digital Intake Boards per month
- Create and support the updates of the Digital Shape boards per season
- Create and support the updates of the Pricing Trackers per season per supplier.
- Create and update the Fabric Commitment board, to include a swatch of fabric and information on supplier/ stock meters/ cost
- Build and maintain good working & professional relationships with head office, store and warehouse teams.
- Build and maintain good working & professional relationships with the supply base.
- DHL / Couriers
- Department filing
- Enter Product information for all styles into the Product Bible/ Product Launch doc per book (web measurements, wash care, compositions) Deadline – Pre Prod week for same book month.
- Ensure the Office & Studio is kept tidy daily.
- Order DHL supplies.
Skills and Experience Required:
- A minimum of 1 years experience in industry in Head Office and/or in a similar role
- Proficient in Excel
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays and a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Generous Staff Discount of up to 70% off
- Various Health and Wellbeing insurances
- Cycle to Work and Tech Scheme
- Length of Service Award
- Refer a friend incentive scheme
- Monthly social and wellbeing events, annual summer, and Christmas parties
- Mental Health Awareness and First Aid training
- Sample sales
- Real Living Wage Employer
Please note, due to the large number of applications we receive, we can only reply to those that are successful to the next stage.