Veronica Beard is seeking a Sales Coordinator to help support our Wholesale Team. This person will be responsible for assisting the Department Store Business, specifically Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Ave. This role is based in our New York office and reports directly to the Sales Director.
- Run weekly, monthly, and seasonal reports monitoring sales for RTW accounts
- Manage selling reports weekly and recap performance to manager.
- Support Account Executive on day-to-day management of Saks Fifth Ave and Nordstrom including but not limited to shipping updates, selling report feedback, re-order opportunities etc.
- Work with Sample Coordinator on sample send outs for Nordstrom and Saks
- Oversee off price for Nordstrom Rack and Saks Off Fifth
- Assist in market appointments and order maintenance orders
- 1-2 years of relevant wholesale experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Understanding and knowledge of key markets
- Strong Communication Skills both written and verbal
- Previous strategic sales growth experience
- Ability to Multi-task
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
At Veronica Beard, we are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace where every single employee can thrive and feel valued. As a company, we firmly believe that there is strength in diversity. We seek to recruit talent from a variety of perspectives and backgrounds and are actively seeking candidates with a dedication to advancing equity, inclusion, and racial and social justice in their work.
Veronica Beard is committed to an environment of mutual respect and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. No employee or applicant is discriminated against because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.