(Senior) Director FP&A
This role is based out of our New York corporate office reporting to the VP of Finance.
- Oversee management reporting function by owning the management reporting system and making decisions on reporting structure; enhancing reporting capabilities; leading data integrations for reporting purposes from acquired and/or subsidiary entities
- Lead technology initiatives for Finance by making recommendations and implementing best in class BI and reporting tools
- Identify ERP data dimensions required to deliver analysis and insights for comprehensive decision-making
- Promote financial accountability by preparing monthly analysis vs budget, forecast, and prior year/s, preparing monthly business reviews and accompanying analysis for functional and executive leadership
- Lead the forecasting, budgeting and LRP process by developing macro-economic and internal business assumptions; establishing milestones and deadlines; interfacing with stakeholders to ensure alignment with organizational objectives; leading the creation of quarterly forecasts, annual budgets, and long-range plan presentations; distilling key insights from consolidated forecasts/budgets and presenting to executive leadership
- Enhance business outcomes by modeling business cases for potential opportunities and making recommendations; analyzing financial information and advising internal partners on financial issues; delivering financial insights through reporting and KPI development and management
- Strong leadership and highly collaborative style with excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities. Strong curiosity; seeks understanding beyond the obvious
- Ability to proactively generate innovative ideas and lead process improvements
- Advanced financial modeling and BI tools expertise
- Ability to prepare and deliver advanced PowerPoint presentations
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability with the ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Four-year college degree preferably in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting. MBA preferred
- Private Equity experience a plus
- ERP implementation a plus
At Veronica Beard, we are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace where every single employee can thrive and feel valued. As a company, we firmly believe that there is strength in diversity. We seek to recruit talent from a variety of perspectives and backgrounds and are actively seeking candidates with a dedication to advancing equity, inclusion, and racial and social justice in their work.
Beard is committed to an environment of mutual respect and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. No employee or applicant is discriminated against because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.