THE ROLE & THE TEAM
As an E-Commerce manager for our Baltics markets you will make sure we capture local demand and drive strong growth by making our online offer locally relevant to our customers. You will work closely with other e-commerce experts such as our pricing, commercial planners and marketing team to provide attractive campaigns and locally relevant assortment to our customers. INCLUSIVE BY DESIGN
At Zalando, our vision is to be the starting point for fashion - one that is inclusive by design. We only assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, racial identities, ethnicities, religious beliefs, and disability statuses. We only want to know why you're great for this role, so please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV as well.
We want to provide you with a great candidate experience. Please feel free to inform us of any accommodations you may need, so we can best support and assist you throughout the hiring process.
do.BETTER - our diversity & inclusion strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion
Our employee resource groups: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion/our-employee-resource-groupsWHY YOU SHOULD BE INTERESTED
WE'D LOVE TO MEET YOU IF
- Drive the commercial performance of your markets cluster by being the market expert and providing input for the commercial strategy and calendar. You help to shape the investment trade-offs decisions, together with your market team colleagues.
- Drive the categories performance and platform transition in your markets through local business insights and assortment analysis. You will also contribute to further localizing and improving the assortment relevance for our local customers and be in close contact with the dedicated supply category teams.
- Own the local homepage in terms of content and campaigns and execute actions to capture maximal local demand in line with the local trading strategy. Plan, implement, analyse and develop onsite campaigns and navigation points to optimize the customer journey and drive business performance.
- Participate in cross-functional projects for your market and interact with local Marketing, Social Media and Influencer Marketing, Pricing, Commercial Planning, Supply, Digital Experience and other functions on a daily level.
ZALANDO BENEFITSCareer Development
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in a similar function, preferably at a multi-national fashion online retailer, you round off your professional achievements by at least a bachelor's degree
- Strong analytical and retail math skills, a result-oriented mentality with a strong drive to get things done and ability to work independently, you have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Analytics knowledge is a plus
- Commercial mindset and solid understanding of online fashion trading, you have a profound knowledge of the competitive landscape and latest fashion trends in the Estonian or Latvian or Lithuanian market.
- We offer peer-to-peer performance reviews twice a year
- Learn and develop through our extensive Zalando training platform
- Join regular all-hands, team meetings, Q&A-sessions, and quarterly anonymous employee surveys to ask your questions and provide your feedback
- Support from an international team of experts; mentoring and professional development opportunities
- 2 days paid leave per year for volunteering
- Minimum of 27 holiday days per calendar year
- Online sports courses, wellbeing, and nutrition advice offered by Humanoo personal wellbeing coach app
- Mental wellbeing support by our Employee Assistance Program and professional consultants to help you find health resources
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation assistance available - subject to prior agreement
- Home office equipment available for hybrid working, to support you working from home
- Hybrid working model with 60% remote per week
- Opportunity to work from abroad for 30 (working) days per calendar year
- Access to the employee shares program
- 40% shopping discount on products shipped and sold by Zalando, and 30% discount on Zalando Lounge
- Discounts from a wide range of external partners
- Employee parents' forums and employee resource group
- Supported transition into and out of parental leave, with a buddy and re-onboarding plan
- 3 fully-paid child sick days per year
- Free counselling, assistance, and referral service for all matters concerning yourself and your family via the Fürstenberg Institute
It's the perfect time to join Zalando on our journey, from being a pioneer in the world of e-commerce, to the starting point for fashion in Europe. We connect customers, brands, and partners across 23 markets.
Help us drive digital and sustainable solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 49 million active customers through a team of diverse skill-sets, cultural backgrounds, and interests.
Our values: https://jobs.zalando.com/en/our-founding-mindset
do.More - our sustainability strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/sustainability
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/insidezalandoPlease note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.