We are looking for a passionate administrator who is highly organised and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
A willingness to take part in all aspects of a small creative business and a passion for your work are key. There is a great opportunity to input into the processes here at Halfpenny London, sharing your knowledge and experience as part of our team, so this is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
As the Operations Assistant you will work closely with the Managing Director across accounting, administration and analysis. Working to improve efficiency within the business processes through daily task processing and delving deeper into our processes for a greater understanding of areas for improvement.
You will have a comprehensive knowledge of the Halfpenny London collections and brand standards, to ensure these are met through regularly revised processes and professional conduct.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Weekly reconciliation
- Monthly accounting processes
- E-commerce accounting and analysis
- Coordinate staff training meetings as required for systems and updated processes
- Host training sessions for staff on updated processes
- Induct all new staff on all general systems that are used company wide
- Assist the MD with site visits and overseeing the presentation and organisation of all sites
- Update our systems with new pricing seasonally
- Data analysis of various ad hoc projects
- Monthly data sheet updates
- Implement and update internal handbook
- Processing staff requests
- Assist with the critical path management of large projects (ie. new collection)
- Routine risk assessments of all premises
- Communications for the internal team on project updates and system changes
- Working with the team to make Halfpenny London more sustainable
You are intelligent, optimistic, aesthetic-driven, and solution-oriented person who thrives from working with a luxury product.
- Excellent ability to multitask while working well alongside a team
- Must be able to adjust to the fast paced dynamic of the industry Analytical, detail oriented and highly organised
- Leadership skills Capable of understanding complexity, creative problem-solving and effective brand
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office You will work with initiative and a self-drive.
- You will operate in a professional manner, as a proud representative of Halfpenny London, and the culture of the brand. This means bringing a problem-solving attitude, a friendly approach, and a courteous manner in all dealings.
- You will lead by example to the freelancers and interns. Inspiring them to be the best version of themselves, while assisting you.
- Ability to work positively within a team Strong communication skills Personal accountability and integrity Eager to learn and adapt to new systems and processes
Note: This list is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the job. The content above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the role. This does not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.