Store Manager - Galeries Lafayette Paris
Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
Store Manager - Galeries Lafayette
- To provide leadership for the store, setting an excellent standard for the store and inspiring the team to achieve it.
- To own the employee experience, driving employee satisfaction and elevating team behaviours.
- To own the customer experience, driving customer satisfaction and increasing brand loyalty.
- To drive performance and growth, through excellent operational and commercial execution.
- Establish a constant focus on Brand, continually driving engagement, knowledge and passion for the Brand across the store team
- Be on the shop floor
- Be a presence leading on the shop floor, acting as a brand ambassador and role modelling Burberry behaviours
- Monitor, coach and provide feedback to the store team to deliver excellent customer experience
- Maintain a luxury environment, ensuring excellent execution and maintenance of Visual Merchandising guidelines across the store
- Drive the use of digital assets to enhance the customer experience
- Retain and develop talent
- Lead, inspire and manage a high performing, positive store team
- Continually elevate the capability of the store team through recruitment, staff development, mobility and effective succession planning
- Establish a learning culture and maintain a strong connection of the store team to the Brand
- Advocate product
- Have excellent product knowledge and drive the same standard across the store team
- Maintain a strong understanding of product sales performance and optimise sales of the available inventory
- Nurture customer relationships
- Establish and embed customer focused behaviours across the store team
- Build and cultivate long term customer relationships and lead the team to do the same
- Drive store performance and productivity
- Build and maintain familiarity with the local external environment; customers, competitors and talent
- Maintain a commercial mindset and continually identify and convert opportunities to drive store performance
- Drive operational excellence across all areas of the store
- Ensure compliance with all corporate standards, policies and initiatives
- Health and Safety
- Ensure your store has a written plan in place that details the actions to be taken in the event of an emergency evacuation. This plan must be practiced at least annually, involving all employees, and recorded on Rivo as having been completed
- Retail Management experience appropriate to the role, to be assessed based on the size and complexity of previous roles. Metrics will include sales turnover and volume and the number and types of roles previously managed.
- Service Focused
- Leading to Inspire
- Commercially Aware
- Developing Talent
- Driving Excellence
- Local language plus English.
- A passion for and interest in fashion, and a luxury ethos.
- A digital awareness and interest, with an ability to comfortably navigate social media and e-commerce sites.
- Awareness of local employment and retail legislation.
- Flexible to work as required to meet store needs.
- Experience in a luxury brand or in a luxury service and selling environment.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: France || Not Applicable || Paris || RETAIL OFFLINE || MAINLINE || n/a ||