Assistant General Manager, Atlanta
AMIRI is looking for an Assistant General Manager for its soon-to-be open retail location! This key store leadership role will be responsible for supporting retail business objectives by achieving, maintaining, and driving the following:
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Commitment to Employee Development & Teambuilding
- Health & Safety Compliance
- Inventory Control
- Detail-Oriented in-Store Operations
Working alongside and reporting to the General Manager, the AGM will be a strong and charismatic leader who thrives build relationships with both internal and external parties. The AGM will serve as a strong ambassador of the AMIRI brand and values, including compassionate leadership, strong business acumen, and enthusiastic ambition. Our ideal AGM knows that quality customer service and a commitment to teamwork should never suffer, no matter how busy the location may (and will) be!
- Maintain an active and participatory role on the sales floor, working with and developing the team
- Analyze store metrics—including sales, inventory levels, drop schedules, etc.
- Ensure high sell-through, collaborating with Corporate team to adequate stock and ample preparation for new product.
- Initiate or attend daily team meetings to communicate current business trends and relevant updates. Motivate the team each day!
- Provide accurate and details reports to relevant parties.
- Partnering with Retail Operations team, ideate, develop and maintain sound system of accurate operations processes to ensure the store is running efficiently.
- Find relevant ways of capturing substantive and meaningful client data in an effort to build relationships and enhance client development opportunities.
- Monitor the monthly Client Management database and reporting.
- Keen understanding of relevant retail KPIs.
- Participate in team evaluations/check-ins/reviews. Develop and train all members of the team on relevant KPIs in collaboration with corporate and store leadership.
- Ensure that all the processes are in compliance with applicable laws, health & safety regulations, HR best practices and Operations standards.
- Promote a polished, professional and positive work environment that fosters integrity & transparency.
- Actively participate in sourcing, recruiting, and retaining a productive and energetic team. Partner with the HR team to facilitate training & onboarding for all new hires.
- Provide meaningful support across all departments to facilitate community events/product launches/etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years progressively responsible retail leadership experience.
- Strong familiarity with the luxury market, selling reports, identifying business opportunities and trends.
- Experience leading retail teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to foster a customer-service focused environment.
- Ability to multi-task with ease.
- Proficiency with the full Office platform.
- Brand awareness highly preferred.