SMCP - Sandro, Maje, Claudie Pierlot
Since our U.S. debut in 2011, SMCP - Sandro, Maje, Claudie Pierlot has masterfully led the way in the affordable luxury space across North America consisting of free-standing boutiques, leased concessions, and outlet in several key markets.
A global Company supported by HQs in Paris, NYC, and Hong Kong with points of sale in 41 countries, SMCP has successfully developed a business model that blends elements of luxury and fast fashion together. If you possess the profile that we are seeking and would be interested in joining us on our exciting journey as we seek to spread Parisian Chic around the world, please apply.
At SMCP, we are committed to providing our team with a safe and healthy work environment. As a result, COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement for all US employees. SMCP will consider requests for exemption from this policy as a reasonable accommodation, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
What you'll be doing...
- Receipt and processing of shipments
- Store-to-store transfers
- Visual merchandising rollouts
- Asset protection
- Stockroom & Selling floor maintenance
- Participation in the selling process as needed
- Performance of other duties as assigned
- 1+ years of prior support experience.
- Possesses strong service orientation
- Subscribes to our core Company values of: Passion, Entrepreneurship, Creative, Worldly, Humility.
- Strong organization skills and ability to work within established timelines.
- Strong attention to details.
- Consistently displays positive enthusiasm & energy, is friendly and charming to all.
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Brand appropriate personal presentation
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility with scheduling needs of the business.
- Bilingual in certain key markets.
KEY PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Fun/collaborative, team-oriented work environment
- Career growth opportunities for advancement
- Competitive hourly pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- HSA + FSA Accounts
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Short + Long Term Disability
- EAP- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K Retirement Saving with Company Match
- Wardrobe (Eligibility Req. +17 hours/week)
- Generous shopping discount - 50% off retail
- Wonderful team + Colleagues!