HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 14,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
The Area VM drives and implements Visual Merchandising standards within their allocated stores' window displays and instore mannequin fashion points. Supports and advises retail store teams on all aspects of Visual Merchandising, ensuring consistence with Global Guidelines and visual excellence, as well as providing necessary VM-related training and coaching. Works closely with the Retail Area Management Team to provide resource and support for all VM projects, ensuring they are executed on time and to the HUGO BOSS Standard. The position will report directly to Visual Merchandising Manager. The role will be field based with travel required to visit the marketplace.
Please note this role is based in the North of the UK - covering the Manchester region.What you can expect:
- Ensures Visual Standards are maintained across all POS within the UK & Ireland
- Dresses and styles window and instore visual displays in accordance with Brand Guidelines
- Assembles or dismantles window or instore visual displays, where necessary
- Produces detailed Store Visit reports on a regular basis in conjuction with store teams
- Conducts regular Store Visits / Communication with their Store Managers and Area Managers to ensure standards are being maintained
- Identifies opportunities, issues and needs within retail stores, puts forward recommendations and creates action plan to implement any changes, as well as liaising with all relevant internal or external stakeholders during the process
- Monitors commercial performance of stores in their area and uses this during decision making
- Prioritises focus stores and provides VM support for them when required
- Provides VM support for projects across the UK & Ireland as outlined by VM Manager and VM Execution Manager
- Ensures adequate and timely remote communication with all stores, where support cannot be provided on site. Includes all Channels and Wholesale
- Participates in Global Model Store Program
- Supports execution of local Model Store Program for BOSS and HUGO in DOS and SiS by briefing store teams on the MS Guidelines, advising on floor layouts and attending key locations to overlook the implemenation where possible
- Supports execution of local Model Store Program four Outlets, Airports and Commision stores.
- Gives feedback on Model Store implementationto the store team following every store visit
- Supporting with Writing/Editing local Model Store Guidelines for all Channels
- Takes clear and comrehensive photographs of VM work carried out and promptly uploads them to StorIQ
- Conducts regular StoreIQ Visit Reports with their Store Managers and Area Managers to ensure standards are being maintained
- Tracks StorIQ Model Store photo upload for allocted stores making sure it's done correctly
- Leaves detailed feedback on Model Store StorIQ Campaign with a list of actions for store teams and follows up on it
- Produces an end-of-day Model Store StorIQ Campaign report with key feeback to Area Retail and VM Management teams
- Works together with Wholesale Partners to ensure Brand image is maintained across Wholesale Points of Sale
- Provides support for the execution local Model Store Program for Wholesale Partners in conjunction with local Wholesale Teams
- Supports with Writing/Editing local Model Store Guidelines
- Provides support in executing any ad-hoc VM projects with Wholesale Partners
- Seeks opportunities to incerase Brand image within he allocated Wholesale accounts
- Supports Head Office Wholesale team with seasonal Showroom set-ups.
- Ensures the Company Expenses Policy is followed at all times and expenses are cost effective
- Submits expenses on a fortnight basis
- Looks after all VM Products and Equipment in allocated stores to ensure additional local costs are kept to a minimum
- Experience in an Area Visual Merchandising Role where the ability to meet & exceed targets has been demonstrated
- A comprehensive Retail and Creative background
- Passion and Knowledge of the Brand & the ability to represent the Brand's attributes
- Commercial mind-set
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ability to be flexible & adaptable to the need of the business
- Ability to travel locally and internationally
- Experience in networking & building relationships
- Willingness to constantly learn & develop
- Strong computer skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including annual bonus
- Clothing and discount allowance
- Access to Health & Wellbeing Services (Headspace App and Retail Trust)
- 25 days holiday per annum plus statutory bank and public holidays
- A supported training programme in the role and development opportunities
- Hybrid working
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.