Cou Cou is a female founded, purpose-driven, impact brand, redefining daily underwear for a new generation of women by bridging the gap between our lingerie and underwear drawer. Our mission is to reclaim the narrative of our intimates and celebrate our embodied female experience, everyday.
We are a fast growing startup, have just closed our pre-seed round and are looking for a part-time Finance Manager / Financial Controller to build our finance function at Cou Cou, provide both strategic and day-to-day financial support that will support all of the growing business’ needs and really grow with us! You will also be ideally open to help with operational matters as the business grows.
- Directing the finance function and providing commercial / strategic support to the business.
- Undertaking effective cash flow / capital management and preparing analysis to identify risks and opportunities.
- Preparation of forecasts, P&Ls, monthly management / annual statutory accounts and VAT returns.
- Coordinating month-end close processes and reporting cycles through engagement and partnering with wider teams.
- Day-to-day payment processing, VAT Returns
- Multi currency banking reconciliation & payment runs
- Weekly invoice payments & P&L reviewing
- Setting and monitoring budgets
- Bookkeeping, including posting purchase invoices and reconciling bank accounts
- Preparing payment runs and inputting payments into bank for director sign off
- COGS analysis / Pricing, cost and margin analysis
- Overall financial plan to support business strategies Inc, budgets, forecast, actual and cashflow
- Chartered accountant
- Experience in consumer goods or fashion a big plus
- Self starter and looking to grow within the company!
- Aligned with Cou Cou’s core values and mission (sustainability, inclusivity, social responsibility)
- Organised: is able to juggle multiple projects, manage deadlines, etc.
- Process-driven: is able to create and follow a well-documented process for execution.
- Quality-driven: is committed to delivering the best product or service.
- Action Oriented: is able to transform ideas into strategic initiatives and execute them
🧚 We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply 🧚