Talent Acquisition Partner - Merchandising
About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world.
We power brands that drive fashion forward – for good.
Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER brands. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That’s the Power of PVH.
Whether it be design, retail, digital or consumer experiences, we are blazing a trail that others are following. And that definitely applies to our HR, Talent Management team. We are challenging traditional HR practices, creating groundbreaking strategies and ways of working that keep our associates at the heart of everything we do.
Talent Acquisition acts as an internal agency partnering with the business to find the best talent internally or within the external market. Talent Acquisition works across all open requisitions within PVH Europe, Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein Europe. The team is based in Amsterdam but continues to bring talent from across the globe.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will collaborate with Hiring Managers within the divisional team for TH & CK product area. You will be working on all merchant roles across product, brand and market merchandising. You are responsible for implementing best practices, sourcing, recruiting top talent and bring the recruitment strategy into open & pending positions. As an expert in the field the TA Partner uses deep knowledge and external insights to build candidate pipelines and fulfil workforce requirements.
You’ll be super hands-on when it comes to sourcing, interviewing and hiring for roles at all levels, making sure that our recruitment strategy supports the wider business needs and that we build a truly diverse and inclusive workplace.
You will be the point of contact for VP+ population for the CK brand for recruitment needs.
- Act as a partner with Hiring Managers across our divisional teams for TH or CK for recruitment across all our merchandising roles across, mens, womens, TH Lab, runway, kids, footwear, accessories, underwear, swim & sport performance wear
- You must have proven experience working as a recruiter on either merchandising or product development roles, you must understand the ins and outs of an apparel business.
- Nurture your diverse networks and pipelines on merchandiser to ensure high interest in passive candidates, and personal quality experience.
- Leverage strategic recruiting methodologies, business intelligence, internal and external networks and sources, professional organizations & branding initiatives that will build candidate engagement
- Use your market insights and data to shape, support & improve our TA strategy enabling the business to attract recruit and retain top talent.
- Provide expert and data driven advice to Hiring Managers sharing best practice insights throughout the hiring process and beyond
- Collaborate with other CoE’s, & the business to execute TA initiatives to increase diversity and enhance representation across our workforce
- Execute proactive recruitment initiatives; sourcing, referrals and evergreen positions to build talent pipelines
- Use Workday (ATS) to drive automation and a digital user experience across stakeholders; ensure data to continuously improve your work and process compliancy across users
- Enable internal careers to adopt an internal priority for external hiring, sourcing associates based on skills against open positions for significant growth areas increasing use of internal equity
- Supports attraction and planning for future talent cyclical activities
- Where capacity allows support with wider HR projects
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years experience and specialist knowledge in Talent Acquisition/recruitment and has preferably worked within a clothing brand
- You have a proven track record in fast-paced international recruitment, preferably within clothing brand recruitment specialism
- Experience of end to end Talent Acquisition process specifically sourcing and selection
- Your flexible, empathic and professional attitude helps you to engage with hiring managers and candidates alike.
- Strong communication skills able to partner, drive and consult with Hiring Managers at all levels when hiring
- Experience in sourcing candidates through different channels i.e. LinkedIn or network
- High degree of self-management, autonomy & proactive attitude
- Curious and interested in continuous improvement
- Advanced knowledge of recruitment system and/or tools (Workday preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels in an organization
What You Can Expect from Us:
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.