LN-CC STOCK ASSISTANT – PRODUCTION
Location: London, E8
Hours: Full time
LN-CC first launched in 2010 and quickly became recognised for its unique space and offering of luxury fashion houses fused with emerging talent.
Tucked away in the lower levels of a former boxing club in Dalston, the physical store includes a club, library and record shop, connecting innovators from fashion, music and art to transform the space into a cultural and social hub. Dalston is known for its diversity, and just like LN-CC has experienced a gradual regeneration.
Without losing any of its core values LN-CC has advanced it's contemporary and more notably, conscious offering to evolve with the next generation.
LN-CC are looking for a Stock Assistant to join our ever-evolving studio production team. This is an exciting opportunity to work within in our e-commerce & creative studio in East London, bringing the collection of progressive products comprising designer clothing, music, and books to life through high-quality assets.
Reporting to the Digital Production Manager you will be assisting with the flow of stock across the London studio and our Milan based warehouse. The successful candidate will maintain impeccable organisation of stock, accurately and swiftly logging inbound and outbound product. You will work closely with the Shoot Coordinator to ensure efficient and accurate workflow of product, immaculately prepping product for shooting and packing for returns.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working closely with the Shoot Coordinator to help manage all stock movement through the studio and wider business, ensuring all items are accounted for and returned to the warehouse safely.
- Ensure deliveries are accurately logged and checked in.
- Accurately labelling product arriving at the studio.
- Flag any discrepancies in delivery with the relevant stakeholders.
- Prep and steam product ready for shooting.
- Assist in returning product, adhering to the correct Return process and accurately checking items out.
- Fulfilling customer orders from our London stock swiftly and accurately.
- Ensuring all stock is accounted for, handled with the optimum professionalism and returned in mint condition, with any faulty product dealt with accordingly.
- Assisting with packing product in accordance with our guidelines.
- Understanding LN-CC files, working across them to log and reference stock movement through Production, accurately keeping up to date.
- Assist in the QC and delivery of images from pre shooting.
- Performing studio administration tasks promptly, trouble-shooting ad hoc issues effectively.
- Working to ensure that the upload process runs smoothly, addressing blockers, working to implementing solutions.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Exceptional attention to detail, and organisational skills with ability to prioritise accordingly.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic working environment, with a multi-tasking and problem-solving approach.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Excellent time management and follow up skills.
- Motivated and pro-active, with a can-do attitude, focused on achieving great results.