Who we are
Tomorrow is a multi-service business accelerator for fashion brands. The Group helps brands to develop and achieve sustainable growth through a fully-integrated service offering that includes consultancy, sales and distribution, investment, product development, manufacturing and operations.
One of our Investment Brands, Coperni, is looking for an enthusiastic sales executive who has proven experience in wholesale designer market to join the team on a permanent basis and start ASAP. Inspired by the works of the mathematician Nicolas Copernicus, fueled by discovery, technology and futurism, the Parisian brand Coperni infuses a thorough knowledge of embroidery techniques, streamlined with a linear architectural sensibility. The brand marries origami-like technique with a neat, ‘sportif’ yet feminine silhouette and a growing feminine party wear vibe. Coperni is now sold worldwide at 170 key leading stockists.
Based at Tomorrow head offices – 2 Arundel Street in London
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic sales executive who has proven experience in wholesale designer market to join the team on a permanent basis and start ASAP.
You will support Coperni to achieve global sales targets, build and nurture client relationships, and ensure optimization of the business in-season. You will be well connected, have in-depth knowledge of the designer market, understand the importance of brand positioning, a natural analyst and strategic thinker. Experience in Womenswear and Accessories as well as a strong understanding of international markets and key players is a must. You will also work closely with customer service, operations, and marketing teams to ensure close collaboration and efficiency across brand business functions.
What your day to day will look like
- Account management
- Seasonal budget forecasting by region and door
- Support the Sales Director in international commercial strategy & business planning
- Work closely with Area Management teams on regional planning & customer relationship management
- Diary management, market preparation, and conducting showroom sales (London, Milan, Paris)
- Work closely with production, operations and customers service teams to track and push deliveries to customers
- Update databases and company systems on a regular basis ensuring client information is always accurate
- Oversee seasonal order process from order taking, to processing, checking, and confirming final order book to production
- Provide consistent and seasonal In-store product trainings to retailers, and work with key customer marketing teams on tailored initiatives to support brand visibility and performance
- Provide In-store visual merchandising support to retailers, working alongside Tomorrow retail team
- Analyze, record and act on sell through results optimizing in season sales and performance (swaps, re-orders…)
- Feedback market intelligence through deep dive end of season reporting, competitor analysis, and support with development and updates of seasonal range plan
What you need to succeed
- 2+ years in fashion wholesale experience with a passion for sales and building relationships
- Experience in international markets, Europe, North America, Asia
- Proven track record of generating sales and building relationships
- Developed buyer relationships
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- Multilingual preferred but not essential
- Detailed reporting skills - proficient with Excel and Joor
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving
- Work in autonomy, use of own initiative and able to multitask
- Travels abroad required