Showroom Sales Assistant
Who we are
Tomorrow is a multi-service business accelerator for fashion brands. The Group helps brands to develop and achieve sustainable growth through a fully-integrated service offering that includes consultancy, sales and distribution, investment, product development, manufacturing and operations. Tomorrow supplies over sixty fashion brands to retailers across the globe. This is achieved by wholesaling emerging brands through dedicated showroom platforms including in London, Paris, Milan, and New York.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with proven experience in contemporary wholesale to support the contemporary womenswear Sales team and directly report to the Sales Manager on a temporary basis.
As a temporary Sales Assistant you will support the brands to achieve global sales targets, prepare the selling season, assist with sales appointments and follow up after market.
You will have a good knowledge of the contemporary/ designer market, understand the importance of brand positioning, driven by success, a natural analyst and a strong attention to details and organization skills. You will have experience in womenswear as well as a strong understanding of international markets and key players.
What your day to day will look like
- Support Sales Manager in international commercial strategy & business planning
- Work closely with Sales Manager and Area Management teams on regional planning & appointment management.
- Diary management, market preparation, and conducting showroom sales (Milan)
- Update databases and company systems on a regular basis ensuring client information is always accurate.
- Oversee seasonal order process from order taking, to processing, checking, and confirming final order book to Brand.
- Work closely with all internal support teams to provide optimum service and smooth communication.
- Feedback on market performance of brands to relevant teams team through deep dive end of season reporting and competitor analysis.
What you need to succeed
- Minimum 1 year fashion wholesale experience with a passion for sales and building relationships
- Experienced in international markets
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- Fluent in Italian and strong working proficiency in spoken and written English essential
- Detailed reporting skills
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Problem solving, use of own initiative and drive
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Office is a must (Excel especially)