Accounts Payable Assistant
Overview and purpose of role:
You will be responsible for providing financial and administrative support necessary to ensure effectiveness, efficiency and accurateness of financial and administrative operations. The duties will include processing and monitoring supplier invoices, staff expenses are paid in timely and appropriate manner, and that vendors and suppliers are paid within established time limits.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Check, code and process suppliers’ invoices and staff expenses
- Preparation of twice monthly payment runs, working closely with accounts payable team in France; resolving contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; ensuring credit is received for outstanding memos
- Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Monthly schedule of accounts payable reporting, including ageing of suppliers.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Maintain historical records by filing documents
- Have a strong relationship with the Paris Accounting team and coordinate flow of information
- Ad Hoc general accounting tasks and projects.
Skills and Requirements:
In order to deliver the main responsibilities of the role, you will need the following skills:
- Minimum 1 year of accounts payable experience, preferable in retail but not essential
- Experience tracking budget expenses
- Excellent attention to detail
- Thoroughness and organization
- Strong analytical skills Building and maintaining vendor relationships
- Data entry skills General numerical skills and ability to present complex terms and tasks in simple way
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles Strong Microsoft Office skills and ERP system (M3/SAP or similar preferable) French language knowledge is a plus
- Team working skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and to manage workflow
How will success be measured?
- Payments of suppliers and staff expenses made on a timely basis Clear reconciliation and control of the Creditors Accurate posting of invoices
Our business and our Values:
Christian Louboutin opened his first boutique in Paris in 1992. An artist and craftsman with a true passion for shoes, his designs are unique and instantly recognizable, thanks in part to their signature and now trademarked red lacquered soles. The collections for both men and women combine wit, glamour, elegance and technical proficiency like no other. 2014 welcomed the launched of Christian Louboutin Beaute with its first nail colour, Rouge Louboutin. The collection has continued to diversify since then with the launch of lip in 2015, fragrance in 2016 and more recently a wonderful eye collection in 2017. With an extensive range of collections, Christian Louboutin now counts more than 130 boutiques globally.
Our people are at the heart of our brand.
We celebrate individualism and allow the freedom to have autonomy and creativity within your role. Our colleagues have in common passion and dedication to our Brand, and its continued success.
We live by our values: We are down to earth – we stand with authenticity, integrity and respect. We have passion – we drive the business with agility and care and we are committed to excellence. We have happiness in all that we do – As a team player, we collaborate with positivity, open-mindedness and fun. We work with inspiration – we envision the future with confidence, creativity and freedom.
If the shoe fits, walk with us…
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The Maison Christian Louboutin is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruitment practices that do not discriminate against any job applicant because of their race, color, gender, age, nationality, culture(s), religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age. We believe that a culture of diversity and individuality fosters our core values we listed above. So, if you also share this mindset and these values and you dream of coloring your soles red as part of the Louboutin adventure, please join us!
By submitting your CV and application information to Christian Louboutin UK Ltd for the above role, you hereby consent to be contacted by email and/or by telephone in relation to this recruitment process by the HR, Northern Europe Team.
Christian Louboutin UK Ltd respects your privacy and your desire to understand how your information will be handled and used. For more information on our how we collect, use and store your information, please refer to our Privacy Notice: http://eu.christianlouboutin.com/uk_en/policy