THE ROLE & THE TEAM
As Lead Customer Care Operations (all genders) you will be responsible for managing our 14 Zalando Lounge markets in terms of performance, quality and customer experience. The Operations Manager will support the development of our Customer Care in terms of growth, efficiency, innovation, people and many more. Additionally, the Operations Manager has the responsibility for capacity planning and real time management of the operations (internal teams and 3rd Party). INCLUSIVE BY DESIGN
At Zalando, our vision is to be the starting point for fashion - one that is inclusive by design. We only assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, racial identities, ethnicities, religious beliefs, and disability statuses. We only want to know why you're great for this role, so please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV as well.
We want to provide you with a great candidate experience. Please feel free to inform us of any accommodations you may need, so we can best support and assist you throughout the hiring process.
do.BETTER - our diversity & inclusion strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion
Our employee resource groups: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion/our-employee-resource-groupsWHY YOU SHOULD BE INTERESTED
WE'D LOVE TO MEET YOU IF
- Leading a team of 2 Senior Team Leads (leading 8 Team leads and external Service Provider themselves) and developing the skills of each individual and their teams as a whole
- Contribute to strategic initiatives and their execution. Independently drive own initiatives that support developing Customer Care
- Challenge the status quo and drives efficiency and optimization forward with data-driven conclusions
- Key stakeholder for other teams into the organization; involves stakeholders at an early stage to ensure their commitment. Anticipates needs and mediates the interests of diverse stakeholders to get everyone on board even on difficult decisions
- Responsible for reaching financial objectives by analyzing performance; preparing annual budget; analyzing variances & initiating corrective actions supported by Controlling.
- Building and investing into our CuCa Community
ZALANDO BENEFITSCareer Development
- As an expert you come across with relevant experience in an operational role in a management function, e.g. as a Head of Customer Care or comparable departments like logistics in a start-up environment
- Strong business and customer focus with a clear view on relevant cause and event circumstances.
- As Lead Customer Care Operations you have strong people leadership skills, the ability to motivate and develop teams, provide guidance and support for teams to learn and grow
- Analytical skills and logical thinking, ability to manage complexity, velocity and rapid change
- Experience in managing broad stakeholder structures across several teams and business units
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage but not required
- Learn and develop through our extensive Zalando training platform
- Support from an international team of experts; mentoring and professional development opportunities
- 2 days paid leave per year for volunteering
- Minimum of 27 holiday days per year
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation assistance available - subject to prior agreement
- Hybrid working model with 60% remote per week
- Opportunity to work from abroad for 30 (working) days per year
- Access to the employee shares program
- 40% shopping discount on fashion & beauty products shipped and sold by Zalando, and 30% discount on Zalando Lounge
- Supported transition into and out of parental leave, with a buddy and re-onboarding plan
- 3 fully-paid child sick days per year
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando Lounge is an online shopping club for fashion and lifestyle products in 14 countries. We offer our members daily, time-limited sale campaigns with discounts of up to 75% off the recommended retail price. Our strength lies in our focus on fashion: from sought-after labels to niche brands - we make sure to meet the fashion taste of all our customers. Working with our brand partners, we pioneer innovative supply-chain and production processes, and offer them an impactful and smart solution, creating a new way to shop for fashion - and a new way to sell it.
Our values: https://jobs.zalando.com/en/our-founding-mindset
do.More - our sustainability strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/sustainability
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/insidezalandoPlease note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.