Kaleidoscope Consulting is a New York City based brand strategy and public relations agency that specializes in the fashion, design and lifestyle worlds.
Kaleidoscope Consulting is currently seeking talented candidates for a Senior PR manager role, to join a team leading strategic communications planning and programming for fashion and design clients.
The ideal candidate must possess a drive to generate and successfully implement strategic and creative ideas while being efficient, effective and professional. This individual must be a highly organized individual with a positive attitude, a desire to exceed expectations, and an understanding of the cultural landscape.
This candidate will reporter the Managing Director as well as the Founder/President of the company.
- Ability conceive and implement innovative and comprehensive brand building strategies that are unique to each client’s objectives
- Identify emerging digital platforms and unique thought-leadership opportunities
- Secure consistent coverage across traditional, digital and new media
- Maintain media & KOL relationships at the highest level
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5-6 years in-house or agency experience
- Proven track record in securing top tier coverage in print, online, broadcast and new media
- Strong grasp on the digital landscape
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be a multi-tasker with the ability to work under pressure
- Must be a team-player