E-Commerce Project Manager
ZIMMERMANN has an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic and driven E-Commerce Project Manager to join our Digital team. This role will work closely with internal business units and external partners to design, develop and implement digital projects.
As the E-Commerce Project Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage and deliver digital projects including integration to agreed scope, timings, budget and quality
- Develop strong communication briefs for internal teams to ensure seamless integration and success of projects
- Consistently liaise with website developers
- Plan, manage and maintain scaling of cloud server surge capacity for peak retail activity
- Maintain a strong understanding of our eCommerce platform across all channels and 3rd party providers
- Closely collaborate with an external development agency to create backend and frontend solutions
- Delivery of projects impacting multiple business units ensuring an effective and efficient ROI
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics
- Work hand in hand with the Retail team to ensure that clients have a seamless experience regardless of the purchase or communication channel
What you can bring to the role:
- Strong background in digital project management (3+ years) for an international brand preferred;
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Information technology, Computer Science, Engineering or a similar course;
- An attention to detail;
- Exceptional multi-tasking and time management ability;
- Strong project management methodology/framework experience;
- Strong problem-solving ability to deconstruct complex activities into their component parts, track those parts, and manage the activities to completion;
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to negotiate with providers;
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and influence internal teams and external partners to deliver on their commitments; and
- Knowledge of Zendesk, AP21 and Magento preferred.
This role is a great opportunity for an individual who strives for excellence and is passionate about contributing to Zimmermann’s growing global success. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Why work with us?
- Work with high-end fashion and alongside fellow passionate and dedicated Zimmermann team members
- Bespoke development plans and access to strong mentors and industry leaders
- Ongoing Training & Development to grow your career within Zimmermann
- Generous Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Program with the opportunity to earn bonuses for successful placements
- Opportunity to progress your career within an Australian global luxury brand, including international opportunities
If you are searching for the next challenge in your career, please share your application with our hiring team.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Zimmermann is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications ensuring a strong corporate commitment to diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.