The Junya Watanabe Brand Specialist’s main objective is the development of the Junya Watanabe client book through the creation and subsequent retention of new relationships with clients both in store and internationally as well as introducing to DSM existing clientele of which you already hold relationships with. By offering the very best customer service and by meeting clients’ needs and expectations at all times, you will aim to achieve the Company’s key financial targets.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Ensuring the very best levels of customer service at all times
- Selling, directing and driving sales
- Offering a personalised shopping and styling experience
- Hosting events
- Delivering the monthly and seasonal sales targets working closely with the team to do so
- Ensuring customers are added to the DSM Database
- Keeping up to date with all current fashion trends and advising customers accordingly on stock availability at DSM
- Maintaining a Customer book of key customers and VIP’s
- An eye for visual merchandising to continually tweak the space and work closely with the Visual Merchandiser
The Ideal Candidate
- A highly motivated and competent individual able to converse at all levels both internally and externally
- A total self-starter able to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organised. Willing to do whatever is required to get the job done.
- Structured and organised, but nonetheless approachable and have a flexible outlook.
- Willingness to work hard on flexible time to drive the business forward.
- Being able to work on several tasks at a time.
- Capable to work to deadlines / ability to prioritise / optimal time management.
- Specific understanding of the Comme des Garcons Fashion House, aesthetic, consumer and sub-brands.
- Retail sales and expertise within a luxury business
- Ability to clientele at a high level and set the example for other members of the DSM sales team
- Specific understanding of all collections and stock availability at DSM
- Client book of potential new business for DSM
- Knowledge of Retail Pro (not essential)