A BIT ABOUT THE ROLE
Axel Arigato is offering a full-time 1 year contract for an experienced Content Producer based from our London office . This role is available immediately and has a big potential to be made permanent, or grow to a different role in the team.
You, along with our other producer, will be responsible for delivering the full production, including pre and postproduction (stills + motion campaigns), to social media content, e-commerce shoots and other brand related projects.
As Creative Producer, you will partner with the creative team, and external talent to manage successful productions and realise creative concepts according to deadline and budget. Other examples of expected tasks and working areas:
- End to end production of all content and special projects
- Development of production timelines, ensuring briefs are delivered on brand and on budget
- Negotiation and booking of all talent, casting and creative teams, including negotiation of duration and usage rights for all assets produced
- Location research, site visits, studio bookings, catering and permit filing
- Act as an on-set producer on the day of the shoot, managing all production needs to ensure a successful and smooth day
- Budgeting and invoice management
- Partner with the creative team and develop creative briefs to be shared with internal and external parties.
- Partner with the creative team to develop a roster of talent, photographers, directors, set designers and creatives
- Assist to make final selects and edits
- Organise assets in Google drive, Mediabank. Share assets cross-departmentally to ensure content deliverables are complete and ready for launch in a timely manner
ARE YOU THE ONE?
We seek someone with around 2+ years of experience in shoots and post-production and an existing network of photographers, stylists and creatives that comes with that. We ask for:
- A strong portfolio that highlights your abilities.
- Displayed project management and budgeting skills.
- An openness to do jump in on all levels-from operational & strategic leves. We are a team and no one is above or below chipping in where needed to get the job done.
- A true understanding of luxury brand building in general and of the Axel Arigato brand in particular.
- Confident coordinating multiple tasks, have a natural ability to work to deadlines and be a great team player.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate efficiently and align ideas. Fluency in English is required
- Comfortable and willing to travel overseas.
READY TO JOIN THE A-TEAM?
Thanks for reading this far-we appreciate it. If this ad sounds like you and you want to learn more and apply, please submit your CV & portfolio in English ASAP but before August 28.
We will interview interesting candidates as they come in so please apply as soon as possible.
Questions? Please contact Jaimee.email@example.com .
Salary: According to agreement
Start date: ASAP
ABOUT AXEL ARIGATO
The idea of Axel Arigato started with the founders, Max Svärdh and Albin Johansson, questioning the whole structure of the fashion industry - why and how you make things. By foregoing seasonal collections, traditional sales channels and engaging with customers directly, Axel Arigato was launched with one main objective: to create the present, shape the future and inspire generations.
At Axel Arigato, our aim is to build a platform through the power of community, inclusivity and memorable experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value a diverse workforce. We believe that our differences are a strength and that by bringing together our individual perspectives and backgrounds, we make magic happen.