Retail Partnership Program Associate
About the job
Sky I.T. Group, a company based in the heart of Manhattan New York City (Chelsea), is the home of SKYPAD, a leading B2B SaaS platform that supports the collaboration of the world’s most recognizable brands with the top retailers across the globe. Leveraging automation and self-serve reporting, SKYPAD provides insights into product and location level trends that drive planning, forecasting, and supply chain decisions, refining the consumer shopping experience.
Today, SKYPAD services over 3,000 users, from 2,000+ brands across several industry verticals and geographic regions. Our client brand portfolio of industry leaders includes Gucci, Prada, Rag & Bone, Lucky Brand, Burberry, and L’Oréal. The SKYPAD retailer partner network includes Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, and Saks Fifth Avenue.
As we are expanding our business, we are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Retail Partnership Program Associate. The Program Associate is responsible for supporting a portfolio of new and prospect clients as well as existing clients.
This position is based in our Manhattan office and reports to the Retail Partnership Program Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Retail Partnership Program Associate will:
· Actively participate in prospecting and validation of new clients and brands
· Maintain customer satisfaction throughout the new client management process: this includes applying exceptional written and verbal skills, keen ability to identify user needs, offer business solutions
· Utilize listening and probing skills to identify and assess the client’s needs and offer ways in which the platform can address and resolve current reporting processes
· Deliver a high-quality overview and demonstration of reporting services, and be able to respond to standard questions regarding the company and services via company selling standards
· Conduct intro calls, product training and program demos to new users when needed
· Assist in, and when needed manage, new Customer Onboarding process
· Assist and support in launch of new Retail Partnership programs
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Bachelor's Degree
· At least 2-4 years in customer facing services - managing internal and external relationships, communications
· Ability to work well under deadlines and pressure without compromising standards
· Excellent time management and follow up skills
· High level of energy and sense of urgency to drive both exceptional client satisfaction and internal efficiencies
· Charismatic, bright, and analytical with a “can-do” mentality
· Ability to execute client solutions as defined by Sales team
· Previous usage of SKYPAD is a plus!
· Fashion or consumer products industry knowledge
· Ability to comprehend basic retail math and utilize intermediate-to-advanced excel skills across daily activities
· Knowledge of retail/wholesale enterprise and business intelligence reporting programs is a plus (e.g. SAP, NuOrder, JOOR, Microstrategy, Cognos)
· Wholesale account management or operations experience