Maison Margiela is a Paris-based fashion house founded in 1988 by Belgian designer Martin Margiela. Celebrating unconventional aesthetics and embracing the philosophy that fashion is an art of expression rather than a cult of personality, Maison Margiela offers haute couture, ready-to-wear for women and men, contemporary line MM6, footwear, interior design, and accessories, including leather goods, fine jewelry and fragrance.
John Galliano was named Creative Director of the house in 2014, bringing his sense of spectacle and creative mastery to the unique ethos of Maison Margiela. Whilst developing his own vision for the house, John Galliano has entirely respected the Martin Margiela state of mind, creating a fascinating organic process.
In 2002, the French house became part of OTB. Along with sister brands of the group, Maison Margiela continues pushing the boundaries of modern fashion while preserving its distinctive identity and heritage.
We are looking for someone who is ready to make a difference, in an intercultural environment made of love and passion, talents, and out-of-the-box thinkers. Maison Margiela is looking for a Sales Supervisor to join its Ala Moana team!
Job Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of all products in an assigned Product category and keep up-to-date on all Product categories in Store;
- Manage sales and optimize each step of the sales process ensuring all clients receive the highest degree of sophistication and enjoyable service possible and foster development of loyal shoppers;
- Strong customer service skills to provide courteous and precise customer satisfaction;
- Strong organizational skills, multi-tasking and prioritizing capabilities;
- Be involved in stock control and management;
- Responsible for processing cash and card payments;
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with the brand;
- Previous experiences as Sales Associate in the Luxury Fashion industry will be a plus;
- Selling experience in RTW and accessories;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Should have a confident manner and be result-oriented;
- Must be helpful and polite with a positive attitude and reliable behavior;
- Able to work as part of a boutique's team;
- Knowledge of inventory techniques;