With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence. POSITION OBJECTIVE:
This position is responsible for supporting various HR initiatives, programs, and projects. This position works in partnership with HR management to provide guidance and counsel to management and associates on associate relations issues, company policies and guidelines, performance management, hiring, and training and development. FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partners with HR management on the handling of associate relations issues - provides guidance to management, assists managers in the preparation of Performance Plans/Documentation and provides advice on the appropriate resolution of associate relations issues.
- Provides guidance and recommendations to management and associates on company policies and guidelines to ensure compliance.
- Manages the associate separation process - conducts associate exit interviews, completes separation paperwork, sends separation notices, prepares separation reports, and coordinates return of assets.
- Manages e-learning compliance tracking and follow-up with associates.
- Provides related administrative support including meeting coordination and scheduling, preparation of organizational and alignment charts, and status change form completion and tracking.
- Works in partnership with HR management to implement and facilitate HR initiatives such as Predictive Index, behavioral competency development, succession planning, department reductions.
- May compile reports from database and analyze information to effectively implement and complete HR initiatives.
- Develops partnerships with various departments to successfully accomplish goals and build effective teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field strongly preferred
- 3+ years' experience in Human Resources required
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Confidentiality and composure with complex associate situations a must.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications with advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiples complex and demanding priorities
- Team oriented person with excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of management and team members
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.