Videographer & Editor
Job Title - Videographer & Editor
Location - Head Office, West London
Hours - Full time and Freelance Opportunities available
Reporting To - Art Director
Workplace Type: Hybrid
Closing date: 26th of August
ME+EM is one of the UK’s fastest-growing luxury fashion brands. As a direct-to-consumer business we operate in a truly multi-channel sense with six London stores, as well as concessions in Harrods and Selfridges, supporting a rapidly expanding global digital business. In the past 12 months sales have more than doubled to over £50m, and we now sell in more than 75 countries.
We are an entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate group of people. We work hard, are enthusiastic to learn and aren't afraid to take risks. Everyone contributes to our success at all levels, and that's precisely what makes being a member of the team so rewarding.
Our goal is to make ME+EM as diverse and inclusive as we possibly can and so, with that in mind, we have put into place processes and targets to help us achieve that goal. We make sure everyone has a voice with annual engagement surveys, employee-led committees, focus groups and quarterly town hall meetings. We pride ourselves on being approachable, supportive, and welcoming and ensure that everyone’s hard work is rewarded.
About the Role
ME+EM are looking for a Videographer & Editor to work within our Marketing department. Working with the Content & Social Media teams to produce and edit best-in-class content.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for creating beautiful, engaging, shareable and impactful visual content with an eye for content that performs on social channels, primarily Instagram, Tik Tok and YouTube.
You will be given creative control to produce content that will support our marketing activity, as well as working with other teams to enhance the ME+EM brand.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience of advanced video shooting, lighting, directing, and editing across both high-quality camera footage, along with raw and organic content shot on iPhone
- Understanding of social best practices across all social channels
- Work extremely closely with the creative team to execute video content for the brand which represents a British luxury brand.
- Content to be used across numerous marketing channels
- Own and take responsibility for all video content for the brand
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment, working to creative briefs, and ensuring deadlines are met
Skills and Experience Required:
- 3-5 years minimum experience in videography and editing within a creative industry, preferably fashion
- Knowledge of all social media platforms and understanding of best practices for these within moving image content
- Flexible and resilient with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A strong creative individual who has an eye for artistry, detail and storytelling
- The ability to manage a conflicting schedule with multiple deadlines, ensuring briefs are delivered on time
- The Ability to grade footage to a top standard, including colour matching product for some projects
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays and a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Generous Staff Discount of up to 70% off
- Various Health and Wellbeing insurances
- Cycle to Work and Tech Scheme
- Length of Service Award
- Refer a friend incentive scheme
- Monthly social and wellbeing events, annual summer, and Christmas parties
- Mental Health Awareness and First Aid training
- Sample sales
- Real Living Wage Employer
Please note, due to the high number of applicants we receive, we can only respond to those who are successful to the next stage.