an American luxury brand known for beautiful, timeless pieces and rich storytelling that evokes optimism and joy. Tory is a fashion designer who draws inspiration from her parents' effortless style, the worlds of travel, art and interiors, and women globally. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty. Empowering women is the company's guiding principle, underpinning the design philosophy and company culture, and driving the work of the Tory Burch Foundation. You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today! Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You build performant platforms. You take ownership of applications and are responsible for architecting, building, and maintaining them. You're also resourceful and collaborative with the ability to take extreme ownership, a positive mindset, strong communication skills and work ethic.
A sense of humor is a plus! A Day in the Life:
The typical day is... atypical. You might be:
- Taking ownership of all front-end applications and their CI/CD pipelines
- Engineering, designing, and estimating solutions for new feature requests together with the product team
- Reviewing pull requests to ensure high-quality and maintainable solutions
- Coaching the front-end team (onsite and offshore) and elevate their technical skills
- Implementing new features and buildpixel-perfect, smooth UIs that match designs.
- Integrating third-party APIsand SDKs
- Writing unit and integration testsand ensure other team members do the same.
- Diagnosing and fixing bugs and performance bottlenecks
- Reaching out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes
- Following up on new evolutions of technology and take the initiative to keep the stack up to date.
- Transitioning existing native apps to React Native
The consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence. To Land This Role:
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
- 4+ years of professional software development experiencein front-end
- Experience with reviewing pull requests of colleagues and improving their technical capability
- Experience with JS is a must
- Experience with Salesforce commerce cloud
- Experience with libraries/frameworks such as Redux, Redux-saga etc.
- Experience with standard software engineering practices such as OO-development, common design patterns, unit testing, secure coding practices (OWASP), and writing clean and neat code and documentation...
- Knowledge of standard technologies such as REST web services, OAuth, JSON, XML, SQL, etc.
- Experience with agile software development
- Master's degree in computer science preferred
As the name suggests, our Customer Experience Technology team focuses on technology that enhances our customers' experience whether they are shopping with us in stores or online and through our order management services. We do this by planning, designing, implementing and maintaining solutions that ensure engagement is seamless, rewarding and drives growth. As we expand and develop our in-house engineering teams, we are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit who are excited to build out processes from the ground up and make a significant impact. Come join us!How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .