Manager, Central Store Systems - 11215 Metro Pkwy
- Fort Myers, Florida, United States
- Closing date
- 7 Mar 2023
This position is responsible for the on-going strategy and enhancements of various applications and solutions that support and improve business operations and customer service for Chico's FAS Field Management and Stores. This role includes maintaining strong working relationships with store support partners, cross-functional partners, field leadership and outside vendors.
FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Serves as the functional expert lead for Store applications that support corporate initiatives. Current applications include:
- Workforce Management or similarly focused system
- Store Mobile Devices
- Store Backoffice Systems / Music Players
- Store Operating Hours/Locator System
- ShopperTrak / Store Traffic Analysis
- RSM/DSM Sharepoint Site
- Provides reporting, analysis and recommendation to business/department leaders on store operations-based systems to support business decisions that improve productivity/efficiency, expense management, streamlined process and compliance.
- Manages and directs vendor resources to ensure on time delivery of all business project deliverables.
- Responsible for the on-going WFM strategies and enhancements impacting Stores to drive cost-savings and efficiencies; maintaining a strong vendor relationship to ensure timelines are met and system enhancements are maintained.
- Serves as liaison between IT, Learning &Development and other shared service departments to ensure system rollouts, upgrades, training and enhancements are prioritized and implemented timely.
- Responsible for day to day end-user administration including user set-up, data integrity, user support and acceptance testing for applicable store operations-based systems.
- Serves as a system/subject matter expert for all shared service business departments and for brand operation leaders.
- Maintains all policy, procedure and training materials that support store operation systems to ensure clear, concise, and accurate communication to stores and field leaders.
- Resolves system issues/questions in accordance to service level agreement as well as maintaining field system work orders.
- Routinely works in Stores and with field leadership to stay educated and informed on recommended process improvements for Store Systems.
- BA/BS degree required; Business Administration or Communications degree preferred
- 5 -7 years retail operations experience, to include field, corporate assignments, WFM experience
- Ability to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication styles
- Project leadership and project management experience
- Excellent process and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, InDesign
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Chico’s was founded in 1983 as a small boutique selling Mexican folk art on Sanibel Island, Florida. The Founders discovered the sweater, pivoted the business and fashion was never the same. The rich colors and prints, unique artisanal details, stylish solutions, and amazing personal service made a lasting connection with customers. Our corporate headquarters is located in Fort Myers, Florida supporting our family of brands: Chico's, White House Black Market and Soma Intimates. We offer a variety of amenities and benefits onsite as well as a strong company culture. It's our passion to inspire and empower one another and give back to the communities in which we live and work. Providing Most Amazing Personal Service to our customers, our communities, and each other makes Chico's FAS, Inc. an amazing place to work, learn and grow.
11215 Metro Parkway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert