Retail Logistics Specialist
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A RETAIL LOGISTICS SPECIALIST TO OVERSEE OUR RETAIL LOGISTICS OPERATIONS IN THE US
YOUR MISSION & RESPONSIBILITIES AHEAD OF YOU
- Point of contact for DTC Logistics related matters both internally and externally for your region
- Coordinating and planning new collection launches logistically, i.e. close follow up with our 3PL partner in picking and packing process ensuring on time delivery for all stores and eCommerce
- Responsible for processing DTC reorders in a timely manner
- Responsible for all logistics related matters in regards to new store openings and Post Modern events in your region
- Coordination of retail returns with our 3PL in your region
- Hands on and excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm in all forms of communication.
- Actively participate in weekly internal meetings providing necessary information to our commercial teams
- Support in developing the right set of reporting KPIs on retail logistics matters
- Various Ad Hoc task
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- 3-5 years of experience working with logistics in a global company
- Experience working in a retail environment
- Experience with shipping to department stores, EDI processes, various warehouse processes, etc.
- Experience working with Microsoft Navision of similar ERP systems is a plus
THE GANNI WAY
We are looking for a true GANNI ambassador - someone who shares our values of Openness (ready to evolve, honest not perfect), Optimism (you never stand still, just dance!), Authenticity (you march at your own beat!), Accountability (no excuses, you make an impact) & Responsibility (make small changes, see big differences).
We are looking for someone that can demonstrate the following:
- Flexible and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong communication skills and ability to handle stakeholders at all levels in the organisation
- Good technical flair
- Strong analytical skills with a high sense of detail
The GANNI culture is based on a learning and results-driven mentality, where everyone is united by a common purpose of (hack)the fashion system!
GANNI is a state of mind - more than a way of dressing and we love to change the usual practice in everything we do. We are confident and capable of anything! So prepare yourself to be comfortable with the uncomfortable and hacking the system together with our amazing Logistics team!
We welcome applications from all people regardless of gender identities, sexual orientations, ethnicities, racial identities, religious beliefs, disability statuses and personal expressions. We only want to know why you’re great for this role, so please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
BE BOLD AND JOIN OUR GANNI COMMUNITY!
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel motivated to join our team and become a part of the GANNI community.
We will be interviewing candidates continuously and kindly ask you to send your application and CV as soon as possible. Please use the “Apply for position” button.
MORE GANNI GOODIES
This position operates out of our beautiful New York office in Soho, located around the corner from our Flagship GANNI Retail store on Mercer Street. We offer daily subsidized lunches and are proud of our close-knit team and positive NY office culture! We are currently working on a hybrid WFH schedule and are in the office at least 3-4 days a week.
You will be reporting to the Head of Logistics who is working out of the Copenhagen HUB.
Based in Copenhagen and owned and run by husband-and-wife team Creative Director Ditte Reffstrup and Founder Nicolaj Reffstrup, GANNI has developed exponentially over recent years with its Scandi 2.0 sense of style full of personality and contrasts. GANNI is all about making our community who wear our clothes feel even more confident and capable of anything. For us, acting responsibly is a moral obligation.
GANNI is committed to creating a more diverse, equal and inclusive workforce, building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. It is a fundamental policy at GANNI not to discriminate on any basis or characteristics and celebrate diversity. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to apply.
At GANNI we see behaving responsibly as our moral obligation. GANNI focuses on making more responsible choices every day to do better for our planet and community. Responsibility is at the heart of everything we do and we encourage all employees to take part in our journey towards becoming a more inclusive, equal and responsible business.
OUR VISION & MISSION
Hack(ing) the fashion system.
Evolving from a distinctive Scandinavian fashion brand, we are more than a way of dressing - we are a creative collective and diverse community of first movers, committed to environmental responsibility and progressive social activism, setting the tone for the next generation to follow.