Job Title: Junior Producer
Reporting to: Creative Producer
Location: Head Office, West London
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
Closing Date: 3rd September
Workplace Type: Hybrid
ME+EM is one of the UK’s fastest-growing luxury fashion brands. As a direct-to-consumer business we operate in a truly multi-channel sense with six London stores, as well as concessions in Harrods and Selfridges, supporting a rapidly expanding global digital business. In the past 12 months sales have more than doubled to over £50m, and we now sell in more than 75 countries.
We are an entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate group of people. We work hard, are enthusiastic to learn and aren't afraid to take risks. Everyone contributes to our success at all levels, and that's precisely what makes being a member of the team so rewarding.
Our goal is to make ME+EM as diverse and inclusive as we possibly can and so, with that in mind, we have put into place processes and targets to help us achieve that goal. We make sure everyone has a voice with annual engagement surveys, employee-led committees, focus groups and quarterly town hall meetings. We pride ourselves on being approachable, supportive, and welcoming and ensure that everyone’s hard work is rewarded.
About the role:
We are looking for a Junior Producer to join our Marketing team and will report into the Creative Producer. We are looking for someone who is organised and capable of assisting with the end-to-end production of all brand shoots, including E-commerce, Campaign shoots and adhoc marketing shoots. You will be a central point of contact, with a positive, and ‘can do’ attitude, a strong eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
- Assisting in the production of all marketing campaigns and ecommerce shoots, including model casting, location scouting, attending shoots and any other ad hoc production tasks
- Organise shoot logistics from pre-production to post-production (this includes being on-site for shoots).
- Support the Creative Producer in pre-production including but not limited to: booking creative talent, location scouting, prop sourcing, travel bookings and casting
- Coordinate samples and courier to and from shoot locations Produce and distribute production documents e.g. call sheets
- Support Creative Producer in managing budget: ensure invoices and expenses are submitted
- Proactive support of the full shoot crew on set as required, ensuring shot count and deliverables are fulfilled and that everyone is well looked after
- Key contact for external contacts and vendors
- Prep pre-production meetings
- Work across multiple applications including Excel, InDesign + Google Docs
- Create shot lists for shoots and manage all shoot-related admin
- Update ecommerce contact sheets post-shoot
- Create and maintain a “black book” of creatives
Skills and Experience Required:
- Must have some experience working on shoots (2-3 years), either as a freelancer or in a previous in-house or studio role
- Are passionate about creative photography and video production
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills: Must be able to communicate needs and objectives effectively via email, phone and in meetings.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and maintain accuracy in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Basic understanding of budgets and ability to work in a cost-effective way
- Team player who is willing to provide assistance whenever and wherever needed.
- The ideal candidate would be an incredibly well organised strategic thinker who is brilliant at multi-tasking, is proactive and brimming with energy and enthusiasm.
- Ability to build solid working relationships with key stake holders within brand, external agencies and suppliers
- Must have basic InDesign knowledge
- The ability to stay calm in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining a proactive, professional and positive attitude
- Have an interest in luxury fashion
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays and a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Company pension and life insurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Generous Staff Discount
- Training and Development
- Health and Wellbeing insurances
- Cycle to Work and Tech Scheme
- Length of Service Award
- Regular social and wellbeing events
- Summer Hours - Early finish Fridays
- Sample sales
Please note, due to the high number of applications we receive, we can only respond to those you are successful to the next stage.